LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

I really have no idea how we are all gonna fit on this plane. There’s 200 “families” about to board. He is telling them “families” have to include a child 6 and under with only 2 adults. That’s awesome. I hate when people cheat the family boarding. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I really have no idea how we are all gonna fit on this plane. There’s 200 “families” about to board. He is telling them “families” have to include a child 6 and under with only 2 adults. That’s awesome. I hate when people cheat the family boarding. 

That irritates the crap outta me. Same with the people who sit in a wheelchair to early board then sprint off the plane without assistance.

• Like 11

Made it on and it is FULL. I’m in the 3rd row between two ladies. Who knows where Mr. Megan ended up. Hope he’s still on the plane. Going to airplane mode. I’ll catch y’all in sunny Florida. Wahoo! 

• Like 20
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I can’t put my bag under the seat in front of me because of her foot. 

image.jpg

Back when SW had the seats facing each other, we were in our seats  facing front and a guy from another country took seats facing back, took off his shoes and socks and had his wife massage his nasty Stinky feet. Called Flite attendant to have them stop it and put shoes back on. He screamed at us, but not in English. His feet smelled  So horribly  Bad

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Made it on and it is FULL. I’m in the 3rd row between two ladies. Who knows where Mr. Megan ended up. Hope he’s still on the plane. Going to airplane mode. I’ll catch y’all in sunny Florida. Wahoo! 

Better keep an eye on him- I think he's in Seat 7A - 4 rows behind you like in the video

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I got some work done. Finishing my skinny margarita. Mr. Megan had 2 double crown and cokes. He’s not ready for Pepsi on the ship. 

Right! 😢

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ChutChut said:

That passenger appears to need two seats....

That was my thought.  Been there, done that and it was awful

@MeganGC1983  I really hope your feeling better and it was just a passing thing and not your gallbladder 

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, xkritter said:

Entitled much??

Who in the world thinks that is ok?

Can't wait for the "Rest of the Story" when Megan gets off the plane-but as Lee Ann Womack explains: "I don't like her"

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

That was my thought.  Been there, done that and it was awful

Yes it is. But she may not have a choice - physically. She may not be able to fit her feet back into her space if she's that large.

• Like 2