Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

On my, where did that hair come from? I thought you were bald? The pictures I’ve seen you post you had no hair.

Yeah when you get older it grows in all the wrong places

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

4 hours ago, Slainte57 said:

Last year we stay in building across from you before cruise and the week after. Convenient place to walk to many things

It looks nice. I hope it wasn’t noisy like it is today.

Whole Foods across the street, but crazy to try and cross, although I saw lots of drivers stopping for the peds. Lots of electric scooters and even some hover boards zooming around.

• Like 2

Back at the room now, and I'm probably going to be calling it a night soon. I've been up since 4:30 on a long travel day, and I've got another long day tomorrow... By this time tomorrow evening I'll probably be sitting at the Alchemy Bar after having eaten a huge meal at the Steakhouse, and probably half or more drunk by then... I'm about to chill out here for a bit before crashing in hopes that this is going to be an epic adventure on board the Carnival Celebration...

PXL_20240114_012340499.jpg

• Like 42

20 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Brickell is my "hood"... Some day I've gotta find a way to afford one of these awesome condos.

PXL_20240114_010435925.jpg

We play the very long shot Lotto every time we go to Tahoe or Truckee. Someone has to win right? Thanks for the shares Sid. See you at Embarkation. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Brickell is my "hood"... Some day I've gotta find a way to afford one of these awesome condos.

PXL_20240114_010435925.jpg

When you move there, which one would be your ride?blackfastcar.thumb.jpg.95e6f537398c981b7cb2cf6ae3a416ac.jpgfastmotorcycle.thumb.jpg.e854fe919887b3fbb58894bf63d73f9d.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, I thought that I was in for the night, then this happened... Looks like it's going to be at least one more margarita tonight...

Screenshot_20240113-204053~2.png

Yay!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, I thought that I was in for the night, then this happened... Looks like it's going to be at least one more margarita tonight...

Screenshot_20240113-204053~2.png

Do it! Do it! Do it!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

First, but not last margarita of the trip! Cheers to those at home freezing your butts off.

PXL_20240113_202636211.jpg

I'll take it.  Feels like -47 here right now.  I am so cold!

• Like 3