Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

I finally ended up having to give up my seat to go to the bathroom... Just as well, because I'm probably done for the night in the drinking department... Probably done for the night in the staying awake department too... 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, deedle910 said:

Sid, are you thinking you would do another Tribe cruise? Because I would immediately book it! 

I was going to wait until later to tell y'all this, but this is definitely going to be my last Live Review (or any review) here... I'm not going to go into details, but I simply need more freedom of expression than they allow me here... It's like telling Picasso that "you're not allowed to paint that" sort of thing, if you get my drift... (Not that I'm the literary version of Picasso, but from an artist / writer point of view)

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I was going to wait until later to tell y'all this, but this is definitely going to be my last Live Review (or any review) here... I'm not going to go into details, but I simply need more freedom of expression than they allow me here... It's like telling Picasso that "you're not allowed to paint that" sort of thing, if you get my drift... (Not that I'm the literary version of Picasso, but from an artist / writer point of view)

Well then.  I hope you get a good night’s rest. We will just have to enjoy this journey while it lasts.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

That's a shame.  I look forward to your reviews, mostly because you are just yourself and not trying to be anything else.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, I'll definitely miss reading and following along with you. I've been a long time follower of your adventures, thanks for taking the time to share your cruises with all of us for so long. Oh, I don't want to forget, I love the food pics you post on Instagram! 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Lucked into the only available seat at Alchemy. Raimund is up to bat now...

PXL_20240116_234708961.jpg

I think that guy with the sleeves rolled up with the vest was behind the bar when I was on the Celebration in June.   I can’t remember the name, at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Sorry to hear that. I really enjoy reading your live reviews!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Enjoy the rest of your cruise and thanks for taking us along and for the pics and posts!

• Like 6

Coffee line is "only" twenty deep... Sorry if I fell off the radar again last night, I just had had enough drinks and food and I was worn out from the sun yesterday on board as well as in Amber Cove. We'll see what we can get into here today in old San Juan...

PXL_20240117_125814625.jpg

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

Those dreams were coming in bright again last night. Seems to happen every time I'm on a ship, I believe due to the earplugs. Not that I don't dream vividly at home, but I just think the isolation of the ear plugs help. There was this one dream I was on the ship with an old buddy of mine who I haven't seen in almost 15 years. I've gotta look him up when I get home... 

• Like 13

Oh, God, it's the coughing couple from last night. I've gotta get out of here and soon. Trying to hold my breath until the coffee is ready... They're probably not even going to live until the end of the cruise... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 28