Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

That's it. No more big chicken unless you want a biscuit in the morning...

You can do that but I think they close early. I remember being there after 8 and it being closed but people were sitting around with their bok bok bowls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

And now the end is here

And so I face that final curtain

My friend I'll make it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and every highway

And more, much more

I did it, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few

But then again too few to mention

I did what I had to do

I saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course

Each careful step along the byway

And more, much, much more

I did it, I did it my way

Yes, there were times I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

But through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself then he has naught

Not to say the things that he truly feels

And not the words of someone who kneels

Let the record shows I took all the blows and did it my way

(**"the irony isn't lost in me that this is the theme song for ColoGuard, and I have to get a colonoscopy when I get back home...)

This was my dads favorite song and we played it at his funeral 😔

• Like 10

Back here at the room now, and I don't even know if I'm going back out this evening. It's been a long strange trip here this week. Ups. Downs. Sideways a couple of times... A pretty decent time by all standards... Things didn't go "exactly" as great as I'd thought, but then again it was magnitudes better than my last cruise on Virgin Voyages, so that's a plus... I've got some REAL work to do once I get back home to Atlanta... Try to work on this drinking situation, as well as looking into therapy. On top of that, tackling whatever health issues I may or may not have, and also trying to figure out what I'm going to do for work going forward after my days over at the 'ol salt mine come to an end... 

Seems like my plate is pretty full right now... Thanks to all of you who made it this far on this crazy crazy week! 

• Like 57
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Back here at the room now, and I don't even know if I'm going back out this evening. It's been a long strange trip here this week. Ups. Downs. Sideways a couple of times... A pretty decent time by all standards... Things didn't go "exactly" as great as I'd thought, but then again it was magnitudes better than my last cruise on Virgin Voyages, so that's a plus... I've got some REAL work to do once I get back home to Atlanta... Try to work on this drinking situation, as well as looking into therapy. On top of that, tackling whatever health issues I may or may not have, and also trying to figure out what I'm going to do for work going forward after my days over at the 'ol salt mine come to an end... 

Seems like my plate is pretty full right now... Thanks to all of you who made it this far on this crazy crazy week! 

Thanks for having us! Appreciate what you've done for us!  Best of luck to you in the future and I hope it is whatever you want it to be. Safe travels! 

• Like 1

Sid, all your “no mores…” are making me so sad! Thank you for taking us along once again. Have read your recent “lives” but apparently there are many more from the past that I was not aware of at the time, am going back in time to read them. I know that this “live” will go on for many more posts and pages. So it’s not good-bye yet. Anxiously awaiting to see both of the masks from this cruise once you unpack them. Safe travels. 

Edited by cellfree
grammar
  • Like 6