Norwegian service charge

I have already paid my gratuity charge for the cruise unlimited open bar package (free at sea). Does anyone know of if I need to be planned with other surprise fees? It is a 9 day cruise to the carribean.

Thank you for the help.

They will charge you a daily service charge for housekeeping and foodservice as well. It's been awhile since I've sailed with NCL so I have no idea what their current rate is now (and it is per person).

3 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

They will charge you a daily service charge for housekeeping and foodservice as well. It's been awhile since I've sailed with NCL so I have no idea what their current rate is now (and it is per person).

The OP states he has already pre-paid gratuities.  OP, you should be asking this on the board here for NCL.  EM

20 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

The OP states he has already pre-paid gratuities.  OP, you should be asking this on the board here for NCL.  EM

For the drink package, certainly, but the daily service charge is separate and distinct from that.

• Like 2

NCL (like most mainstream lines) adds a DSC pp pd. The gratuity you’ve already paid is the gratuity got the cost of the UDP ($21 a day pp), it’s based on what the gratuity would be if you purchased the package.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CroozeNoob said:

I have already paid my gratuity charge for the cruise unlimited open bar package (free at sea). Does anyone know of if I need to be planned with other surprise fees? It is a 9 day cruise to the carribean.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Ask your question here: your daily service charge may depend on your cabin category so add that information.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/64-norwegian-cruise-line/

NCL has two different DSC levels - The Haven pays $25 pp/pd (concierge and butler NOT included in that), everyone else pays $20 pp/pd.  This is different from the beverage service charge and specialty dining service charge that were paid when the cruise fare was booked.