The Tribe has Spoken!! Carnival Celebration - 1/14/2024 (with pics)

1 hour ago, MeMetwo said:

Yay Jeff!  So glad your review has started. I’ve been in withdrawal since Sid’s and Megan’s lives ended. Really looking forward to your commentary and Patti’s great pictures. 

Glad to have you aboard with us! :classic_cool:

1 hour ago, edspec said:

Yay!! Been waiting for this, thank-you.

You're wait is over. Welcome aboard! :classic_smile:

• Like 2

I've been watching and waiting for this review to pop up.  It was so nice to meet you and Patti and everyone else in the Tribe.  I can't wait to relive the fun we had but, unfortunately, there are no Rum Punches and Scorpions as I sit here at work.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, dmet0225 said:

Following.  Holy smokes!  What the heck time did you get to Buc-ees for it to be so void of people?  If Buc-ees was normally that empty, I'd never have a problem stopping there.  As it is, I avoid it if at all possible.  

Thanks for following along once again! We were at Buc-ees at 8am. :classic_cool:

56 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Woohoooooo ! I’ve been jonesing for this !! 

We're back! Happy to have you with us again! :classic_smile:

54 minutes ago, *Cassie* said:

Looking forward to following along!

Glad to have you along for the ride. Welcome! :classic_cool:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, mlshum said:

Yay,  I’ve been waiting for this one!  I read Sid and Megan’s so this is truly the icing on the cake.  Thanks for doing this!

You're wait is over! Thanks for joining us once again! :classic_smile:

31 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

I can't wait to read this Jeff and Patti review of a cruise I was actually on! 😄 It was so awesome to meet you both and the rest of the Tribe, too. 

Your Kevin signs are so touching. ♥️

Hey Heather! It was great to finally meet you and Peter after all of these years! You are a fantastic couple. Hope we get to cruise with you guys again in the near future. Thanks for your kind words. We felt that Kevin was with us the whole time. :classic_smile:

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

I, too, have been anxiously waiting for y'all to get home and get this "show on the road"!! This will complete the marvelous Tribe cruise reviews 😃! Carry on, sir...

Thanks for coming along for the ride yet again. This was an epic cruise for sure! :classic_biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Another great review!  BTW, I'm a Georgia girl and I have never heard of Kingsland.  It must be off 95.

Glad to have you aboard again! Kingsland is Exit 3 on I-95. :classic_smile:

25 minutes ago, Liverpoollovely said:

cannot wait for more of this review 🙂 I am a Jeff and Patti addict your photos are so detailed as are your reviews. This is great.

Also never been to a Buc-ees before!! never been on the Celebration so cannot wait to see the review

Thanks for hopping aboard with us, and for your kind words. Glad to have you! :classic_cool:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BohJang said:

I've been watching and waiting for this review to pop up.  It was so nice to meet you and Patti and everyone else in the Tribe.  I can't wait to relive the fun we had but, unfortunately, there are no Rum Punches and Scorpions as I sit here at work.

Hey Lorraine! It was so nice to meet you and Roger aboard the Celebration. I'm sure that everyone had a great time. Once you get home from work, pour yourself a nice drink, and continue reading! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, ARcruisin2 said:

looking forward to your review, Patti's great pics and the tribe cruise wrap up!

Thanks for coming along for the ride. We feel like we're the post game show with all the highlights! :classic_biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Slainte57 said:

And the fun continues🥂🍷🍺🍸🥃

Thanks for doing this!

You're quite welcome! This is the place for fun! :classic_biggrin:

10 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

@Jamman54 you know that's not fair!  You're supposed to let me know ahead of time so you're still on page one when I get here!!  You know I'm always late 😁😇😊

Hugs from Texas

Now I'll go back and start reading!!

I was just going to track you down and then your post popped up! No problem, we're just getting started! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

It’s about time you got this thing started….you know we’ve all been waiting impatiently 😄

Your signs make my heart happy. I love when I get dimes from Heaven ❤️

Now chop chop on the review 😂

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Here are some additional Buc-ee’s views……

IMG_1732-XL.jpg

IMG_1733-XL.jpg

IMG_1734-XL.jpg

IMG_1735-XL.jpg

IMG_1736-XL.jpg

Patti enters the infamous bathrooms…..

IMG_1737-XL.jpg

IMG_1738-XL.jpg

IMG_1739-XL.jpg

The woman’s bathroom…..

IMG_1742-XL.jpg

IMG_1740-XL.jpg

IMG_1741-XL.jpg

I can attest to the fact that the men’s urinals are spaced like the woman’s stalls are, and are very private. No full monty action here!

To be continued…..

"Brisket on the board!..."

• Like 7
  • Haha 9

Howdy Jeff and Patti, Been waiting for the review. of the Celebration. Darn flooding on getting to the Turnpike. . 😱  I've always got the Drink Package since Princess started wiith it. 🤣 What happen in AC stays in AC. 😁 Will be wating for the rest off the review.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Princess Cruiser27 said:

Howdy Jeff and Patti, Been waiting for the review. of the Celebration. Darn flooding on getting to the Turnpike. . 😱  I've always got the Drink Package since Princess started wiith it. 🤣 What happen in AC stays in AC. 😁 Will be wating for the rest off the review.

Hey Barb! Always glad to have you on board for the ride. This cruise was special indeed! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Lorraine! It was so nice to meet you and Roger aboard the Celebration. I'm sure that everyone had a great time. Once you get home from work, pour yourself a nice drink, and continue reading! :classic_biggrin:

Just got home and doing it now!!!!  I made myself a strong Manhattan - not as good as the Scorpions at Red Frog Tiki but it will do.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, AmyJA said:

Can't wait for the relive!

Hey Amy! It was such a pleasure to meet you! Tomorrow the plan is to show our day in Fort Lauderdale, and then on Thursday we will board the Celebration, and the fun really begins! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I don't think I've ever stopped at Buc-ees (I'm sure I would remember, looking at Patti's pics) and now I feel like I've been there!!👍

It's THE place for clean (and large) bathrooms. Great snacks 😋 

• Like 6