Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

7 minutes ago, JinxyB said:

Following! We are going to San Juan 2 days early for our Spring Break trip on the NCL Viva next month. Similar ports, with the exception of Guadeloupe. I booked an all day tour of El Yunque and kayaking the bioluminescence bay at night, so I’ll be curious to read your review of your tour. Also staying in the Condando area. Have the best time!!!

So we were gonna do the hybrid one but we were gifted just the rainforest for Christmas. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sorry yall. @Roscoe13 put me to work. In the plane. Taking off. Full flight. 

image.jpg

I'm glad that Megan posted this as it gives me a chance for a PSA.

Not this cruise line but that other one that Megan and I just sailed on allows you to book Early Saver.  They kind of got away from that because there was very little benefit to having a more restrictive fare if the price never drops...

Fast forward to this morning and I have 2 cruises booked with them under that fare and they both went down!!

Not a lot, but here's your PSA. Check your current rates/fare on that other line if you are booked under price protection/Early saver.

Now some random emojis until Megan lands...🏄‍♀️🦜

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

JUST LANDED. Text Roscoe first then letting yall know as I taxi to the terminal. My sister almost missed her flight… car problem with her driver. She took a taxi from the OK/TX state line to the Wichita Falls airport. Crisis averted. Thank goodness for wifi texting on Southwest. 

• Like 16

I'm all caught up, just in time for your arrival into San Juan!  Wishing you a wonderful cruise and looking forward to following along.

Just a pointer about the mud baths in St. Lucia... I did that same excursion a few years ago.  It was great, but I would recommend wearing a bathing suit you don't care about in the mud baths.  Or at the very least, only wear dark colors, and definitely no white!  The minerals in the mud stained our bathing suits (both mine and my husband's) and it did not come out in the wash so those bathing suits are now tinted a rust/orange color.  The black parts of the fabric were fine, but the white and yellow parts... not so much!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, deladane said:

I'm all caught up, just in time for your arrival into San Juan!  Wishing you a wonderful cruise and looking forward to following along.

Just a pointer about the mud baths in St. Lucia... I did that same excursion a few years ago.  It was great, but I would recommend wearing a bathing suit you don't care about in the mud baths.  Or at the very least, only wear dark colors, and definitely no white!  The minerals in the mud stained our bathing suits (both mine and my husband's) and it did not come out in the wash so those bathing suits are now tinted a rust/orange color.  The black parts of the fabric were fine, but the white and yellow parts... not so much!

On it. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2

On 2/5/2024 at 8:59 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Puppy update… 24 days til we pick her up. We told the kids and her name is Sadie Blue… 

IMG_1901.jpeg

OMG  SOOO darn cute!!!    WOW 10 pages-late to the party but I'll be here..I'll be home after surgery tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to follow!

Have a blast!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Worlds are colliding!!!

Just found out one of my legal assistants is cruising on Virgin out of San Juan on Saturday. Has to be Megan's cruise

His name is Jeff big tall married dude that lives in North Dallas suburbs. Hmm he's not in your group Megan? he's from Rockwall and cruising with a big group too

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3