Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Regular teeth at my house get $2 bills. She will get a $5… outta the tipping pile. 

We would give our DDs gold $1 coins. First time, my DH said “that’s tooth fairy money. I’ll give you a dollar bill for it”. Our DD said “Daddy, tooth fairy money is worth more than a dollar”. $5 per tooth adds up🤣🤣

• Haha 6

Love your live posts! I appreciate how you are able to do all that you do for your family and business and still have time for lashes and libations. Wish I could harness just a fraction of your energy to get me through the day. 😄

Safe travels and party hearty!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2024 at 4:37 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Ahoy sailors and welcome aboard! I’m so excited to escape the “cold” and sail a beautiful southern itinerary. We will be sailing over Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, and Valentine’s Day, what more could you ask for?
This is a group cruise. The immediate group will include about 16. We’ve been planning this since our last VV cruise… on Valiant Lady, January 2024. The last group included 8 people, and we’ve definitely grown by leaps and bounds. I won’t even say exactly how many people I know on this sailing. We are flying into San Juan 2 days early (Thursday), and we are heading over to El Yunque on Friday. Thats a first for me. I’ve been to San Juan a dozen times but we’ve never ventured outside of San Juan proper. Also a first, we are staying at an airbnb. If you’ve never coordinated a big group… that decision was probably the hardest that had to be made. I can’t wait to take my CC family along with my friends and family as we live it up on the high seas. 

IMG_1895.jpeg

IMG_1896.jpeg

Yay! Following along!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elsammo46 said:

Just joining, have a great time! Antigua is one of my favorite ports! Wish more itineraries went there. Always love following your live reports 🙂

What was your favorite thing to do in Antigua? We’re going in two weeks and haven’t chosen anything yet. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Shoulda gone to the bar. 

image.jpg

Sorry, give me a headache just thinking about how this could go! (and I used to be a chearleader)

• Haha 6

58 minutes ago, JandPB said:

What was your favorite thing to do in Antigua? We’re going in two weeks and haven’t chosen anything yet. 

We are doing a lobster lunch catamaran. I’ll let you know how it goes and what I hear and send you some links. 

• Like 3

Just landed. Not too bad of a flight. A few screams on take off and landing. Lots of bathroom trips… not for me, but just passing by me. I watched the news and had a cocktail. Now to change planes and hope have another cocktail. We landed early. Layover is 1hr 15 minutes. 

• Like 17

Following! We are going to San Juan 2 days early for our Spring Break trip on the NCL Viva next month. Similar ports, with the exception of Guadeloupe. I booked an all day tour of El Yunque and kayaking the bioluminescence bay at night, so I’ll be curious to read your review of your tour. Also staying in the Condando area. Have the best time!!!

• Like 10