Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

Yay I'm here! Going to try to follow along while keeping up with my own live, then you'll have my undivided attention after we disembark (boo) and you get on. 🤣 Doing my best to get the ship all ready for ya! 😘🍾🥂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

First, I got 8 hours of sleep last night and for a cruise week, that’s excellent. Second, it’s my middle’s 10th birthday today! 
Third, woke up to some sad news. Toby Keith was an amazing guy. He was around OU a lot when I went there and while I worked for ESPN radio. We hung out at several bowl games including New Year’s Eve at the Orange bowl in 2003. RIP. 

Sorry… Rose Bowl. 

One parent teacher conference down, one more to go tomorrow. I delivered cupcakes for the birthday girl’s class after my morning 5k. Now to work if my family chat can chill. 41 hours until departure. 

• Like 13

Dang!  I've been so busy reading Jamman's and SG's reviews, that I didn't catch you until page 5!  Looking forward to your trip and adventures.  We LOVE the Boatyard, and we've toured with Spencer Ambrose before. Take me back to those memories, girl! 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

Dang!  I've been so busy reading Jamman's and SG's reviews, that I didn't catch you until page 5!  Looking forward to your trip and adventures.  We LOVE the Boatyard, and we've toured with Spencer Ambrose before. Take me back to those memories, girl! 😉

Glad you are catching up. Welcome aboard! 

• Like 2

Page 5? Wow, I'm really slipping here in my 'catch the lives when they start' game! Oh well, I'm here now...

Megan- have a blast! hanging out on that hammock was the best part of the whole cruise! But sushi and pizza and the filet at the Wake were all pretty awesome! I think I'm gaining weight just remembering!

If you see Edel (Karaoke) tell her hi from her bracelet teacher on the TA in October!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to say that if you are planning a group cruise, the Circles dept. with VV is amazing. I just spoke with them for the 200th time, and I’m happy to announce, I’ll be hosting an exclusive cocktail event on the sea day. They are making magic happen… obviously, I’m paying to make it happen as well. 😆

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Page 5? Wow, I'm really slipping here in my 'catch the lives when they start' game! Oh well, I'm here now...

Megan- have a blast! hanging out on that hammock was the best part of the whole cruise! But sushi and pizza and the filet at the Wake were all pretty awesome! I think I'm gaining weight just remembering!

If you see Edel (Karaoke) tell her hi from her bracelet teacher on the TA in October!

Will do. Thanks for coming along. 

18 minutes ago, blarko said:

What does this mean????

There’s currently a charter cruise on the Carnival Magic. They have a bunch of bands playing. Due to weather, they all ready altered the itinerary but today, while in Jamaica, the wind blew the ship into the pier. It’s cracked. The ship might have a hole in it. Passengers left on the island. Etc.  

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 9