🚢 🛳️ 🚢 Bon Voyage bobm445, Nickelpenny, crystalspin, klsmickey, canadianbear, Dismomx5 & MikeD4134 - Feb. 17 / /24 🥂 🥂

kazu

On 2/10/2024 at 7:29 PM, crystalspin said:

Thanks for the Bon Voyage, Jacqui! I only just got on line -- spent the day packing suitcases, we leave home Monday morning for California. 

At the truly last minute (11:30pm Thursday for a Saturday embarcation), I took advantage of the Standard Cancellation Plan. We will keep the same booked itinerary for 2025 and hope the family's health is stabilized by then!

We travelled south to San Diego anyway and attended one of the pre-sailing get-togethers to pass off materials for the M&M and craft group. Fellow Roll Call members really stepped up to keep the M&M happening and fulfill my promises to the hand-craft group. Need to edit my signature line now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

At the truly last minute (11:30pm Thursday for a Saturday embarcation), I took advantage of the Standard Cancellation Plan. We will keep the same booked itinerary for 2025 and hope the family's health is stabilized by then!

We travelled south to San Diego anyway and attended one of the pre-sailing get-togethers to pass off materials for the M&M and craft group. Fellow Roll Call members really stepped up to keep the M&M happening and fulfill my promises to the hand-craft group. Need to edit my signature line now!

I'm sorry you had to cancel last second like that, but you seem to have a good attitude about it.  We will be happy to wish you Von Voyage when the time comes and for all your other cruises.  So nice of you to drop off everything for your M&M and craft group.   I hope the health problem is a thing of the past very soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Ahh -  I am so sorry to hear this 😔   Wow on you making the trip to pass on the M & G / M & M stuff and arts and crafts - Bless you for doing this ♥️ 

Hoping your next cruise will be much more successful 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1