Celebrity Solstice location of Upper Berth?

Debate

I've searched the "compilation thread" as well as everywhere else on this site, YouTube, etc. and can't find definitive proof of where the Upper Berth is located on a Veranda cabin that shows a Triangle only on the deck plan.  Specifically I'm looking at Cabin 7198.  Will it come down from the ceiling over the sofa?   Someone told me they were once on a boat where this berth came down over the queen bed so I want to make sure that is NOT the case.  I want a room where it come down over the sofa.  Can anyone confirm??   Also, does the room steward put the berth up each night so that it's not in your way during the day?  Thank you for any help! 

When I look a the Solstice deck plan it does not show an upper. It only shows as a connecting room to 7200. 7192 and 7196 show an upper.

Yes, the room steward will set up and take down daily.deck.png.071e39f8bc4ae244beffe5ec2f7fd1b1.png

Edited by RTShaker

Looking at the deck plan 7198 does not have either sofa bed ( indicator is a triangle) or an upper berth (indicator is a square).  Cabin 7200 has both a sofa bed and upper berth.  

1 hour ago, Debate said:

I've searched the "compilation thread" as well as everywhere else on this site, YouTube, etc. and can't find definitive proof of where the Upper Berth is located on a Veranda cabin that shows a Triangle only on the deck plan.  Specifically I'm looking at Cabin 7198.  Will it come down from the ceiling over the sofa?   Someone told me they were once on a boat where this berth came down over the queen bed so I want to make sure that is NOT the case.  I want a room where it come down over the sofa.  Can anyone confirm??   Also, does the room steward put the berth up each night so that it's not in your way during the day?  Thank you for any help! 

Type it in the search field on YouTube, there are several videos with exactly what you are looking to see.

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Looking at the deck plan 7198 does not have either sofa bed ( indicator is a triangle) or an upper berth (indicator is a square).  Cabin 7200 has both a sofa bed and upper berth.  

You got that a tad backwards.  Square = sofa bed, and triangle = upper berth.

Upper berth is flush with the overhead, and located over the sofa.

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

You got that a tad backwards.  Square = sofa bed, and triangle = upper berth.

Upper berth is flush with the overhead, and located over the sofa.

You’re correct,mixed them up.  Either way 7198 has neither.

We reserved that room as we don’t want to look down on a life boat - if anyone knows if there is a life boat under that cabin I’d love to know!  I can’t find a photo or video that confirms that or the location of the upper bed. 

10 hours ago, Debate said:

We reserved that room as we don’t want to look down on a life boat - if anyone knows if there is a life boat under that cabin I’d love to know!  I can’t find a photo or video that confirms that or the location of the upper bed. 

Last sentence of post #5 answers bed location.