Still have a blue wrist band - are they still using those for early boarding?

garycarla

57 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Where do you get the bands from? During check in? We have the deep blue extras if that matters or are they for everyone?

When you get to the terminal you will see a desk outside labeled "Sailing Club."  That's where you get the ribbon bracelet that lets you go right into the terminal when it opens.  One time, the crazy woman insisted that I wasn't on the list but my cruise buddy was.....when we got to the registration desk, the woman there asked why I didn't have one and promptly gave it to me.  We both had Deep Blue and I had the confirmation email on my phone and the person outside still insisted that I didn't,  Based on the above, it looks like San Juan may be different than Miami or Barcelona.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cantgetin said:

When you get to the terminal you will see a desk outside labeled "Sailing Club."  That's where you get the ribbon bracelet that lets you go right into the terminal when it opens.  One time, the crazy woman insisted that I wasn't on the list but my cruise buddy was.....when we got to the registration desk, the woman there asked why I didn't have one and promptly gave it to me.  We both had Deep Blue and I had the confirmation email on my phone and the person outside still insisted that I didn't,  Based on the above, it looks like San Juan may be different than Miami or Barcelona.

I had that exact same thing happen to me in Miami.  The lady outside the terminal refused to give me my band, but would give my husband one.  The people inside the terminal gave it to me right away.

• Like 1