NCL ports of call timing

44 minutes ago, StanleyStanley said:

Oh they understood.  The exact quote was “we have to tell you two hours”.   Makes it impossible to book non NCL tours of a reasonable length.  

When you look at the NCL offered tours are all of them starting at least 2 hours after arrival and 2 hours before departure?  I doubt it.  You can use their beginning and ending times as guidance for your excursions.

8 hours ago, capriccio said:

When you look at the NCL offered tours are all of them starting at least 2 hours after arrival and 2 hours before departure?  I doubt it.  You can use their beginning and ending times as guidance for your excursions.

Excellent point as it shows the absurdity of the information given.

9 hours ago, StanleyStanley said:

Oh they understood.  The exact quote was “we have to tell you two hours”.   Makes it impossible to book non NCL tours of a reasonable length.  

No, they are reading from a script that is quoting the same (mis)information that appears on the website. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StanleyStanley said:

I think you can put this issue to bed as it is clear that the information you received was incorrect, which is also supported by the responses you've received on your similar post on the NCL board.  If for some reason you still aren't sure then contact NCL again and ask to speak with a supervisor to confirm.

I assure you the times are not 2 hours post docking and 2 hours pre departure on ports of call.  Book your independent excursions and plan to enjoy your cruise.  BTW those operators will know the appropriate start and end times to comply with the ship's requirements.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1