Guy Burgers

55 minutes ago, elcuchio24 said:

I think Haddie B's is my alltime fav, but Shaq's is up there and for a retail chain, especially on a ship and the volume they are pushing out, really really good. 

Ok, I looked up Hattie B's and there is a store in Atlanta.  Next time I'm down that way, I'm checking it out!

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Ok, I looked up Hattie B's and there is a store in Atlanta.  Next time I'm down that way, I'm checking it out!

You wont regret it.....watch out, if you like it hot they'll make IT HOT!

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2024 at 12:16 PM, cacruisin said:

Me too!!!  I've sailed three different Carnival ships in the last 3 years and yet NONE have had Shaq's.  I'm almost considering a 3 nighter on an old ship just to try it LOL.  Making me hungry just thinking about it......

Do you all not have the restaurant local to you? It's literally downstairs from my office right now.

3 hours ago, skywalkr2 said:

Do you all not have the restaurant local to you? It's literally downstairs from my office right now.

No Big Chickens near Charlotte, NC, sigh... but according to BC's website there will be one in Baltimore.  Hopefully it will be open when we cruise out of Baltimore this September!!🤞

• Like 1

Just got off the valor and the burgers to me get a little downgraded every trip. As others have said, first the fries and now the cheap bun. I like the Ringer and its still good but not like it was originally. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 4x4TX said:

Just got off the valor and the burgers to me get a little downgraded every trip. As others have said, first the fries and now the cheap bun. I like the Ringer and its still good but not like it was originally. 

Which could be attributed to the downgrade in supplies overall. I have noticed this since the pandemic hit, the quality of food at the store has dropped significantly. Name brand products lack the quality they once had.

37 minutes ago, 4x4TX said:

I typically don't eat buns anyway so didn't notice the cheap bun at first. But yeah it's a shame.

The Pig Patty is often no longer a patty of bacon either - just a few small strips.