Has drink price limit for HIA been increased yet?

The "Have It All Plus" package on bookings more than 12 months out shows that it includes the elite beverage package with drinks priced to $15.  The package price is still $55 per person, per day.

15 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

The "Have It All Plus" package on bookings more than 12 months out shows that it includes the elite beverage package with drinks priced to $15.  The package price is still $55 per person, per day.

That’s the Early Booking Bonus which gives you the Elite package. 

I think it drops off sooner than 12 months before sailing based on what I have noticed.  But yes, if you can book in time, it is a good deal IMO.

Posted (edited)

I just booked an Alaska cruise with the basic ($11) HIA package included. Is there a way I can pay to upgrade to the Plus/Elite ($15) package pre cruise?  I can see both packages in my cruise planner, but no option to upgrade. If there is a way to do this, can I assume the cost to upgrade would be the same as the difference in package prices shown online?

Thanks!

Edited by DandDM
type

12 minutes ago, DandDM said:

I just booked an Alaska cruise with the basic ($11) HIA package included. Is there a way I can pay to upgrade to the Plus/Elite ($15) package pre cruise?  I can see both packages in my cruise planner, but no option to upgrade. If there is a way to do this, can I assume the cost to upgrade would be the same as the difference in package prices shown online?

Thanks!

No. Discussed here frequently. You have to wait until you are on board, and do it immediately, before buying any drinks.

42 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

No. Discussed here frequently. You have to wait until you are on board, and do it immediately, before buying any drinks.

Thanks for the info!  

2 hours ago, DandDM said:

If there is a way to do this, can I assume the cost to upgrade would be the same as the difference in package prices shown online?

Again, no. Sorry. The online/precruise difference is US$5pppd, but the upgrade price is $10pppd (plus 18%). The reason given is that the online/precruise is discounted, for both I guess, but more so for Elite.

5 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Again, no. Sorry. The online/precruise difference is US$5pppd, but the upgrade price is $10pppd (plus 18%). The reason given is that the online/precruise is discounted, for both I guess, but more so for Elite.

Good to know. The upgrade would be an easy choice for me, based on prices I’m used to on Royal, but from my one experience with HAL and what I’ve seen on these boards, not sure. Will research more!  

Cheers

On 3/14/2024 at 1:14 PM, mawvkysc said:

Seems like if they just added back Pina colada’s and lemon drops the majority of those disappointed would be  placated. 

And the grapefruit cosmo!