Princess Standard - OceanNow charge

paulbluk

My wife, 10 year old and I are going on our first Princess cruise. We're on Princess Standard. I was trying to understand the charging for the OceanNow service.  If we just use say just my account/App for the whole cruise to to order through the OceanNow service, will we just be charged one $14.99 fee ? or is the fee charged to all passengers in the stateroom ? Thanks

3 minutes ago, paulbluk said:

My wife, 10 year old and I are going on our first Princess cruise. We're on Princess Standard. I was trying to understand the charging for the OceanNow service.  If we just use say just my account/App for the whole cruise to to order through the OceanNow service, will we just be charged one $14.99 fee ? or is the fee charged to all passengers in the stateroom ? Thanks

Yes, you will be charged only a ONETIME $14.99 activation as long as you always use your login on the APP to order via Ocean Now. Keep in mind there are items that are complimentary and items that have a fee/charge. You can login on different devices. 

• Thanks 1

We were on a B2B where we had the "enhanced or new" $60 a day and on the other the old $50 a day Plus. On the second, we only activated my wifes and used it to order food and drinks. We were only charged one $14.99 fee.

• Thanks 1

You will also be charged $5 if you pick up the phone to order anything from room service (except for mini-bar change out and Elite Tea Service). As long as you use Ocean Now on one phone, you should be good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JMHO : totally worth it on a longer voyage. And especially on the new Sun Princess! I discovered the buffet on my last voyage (thanks to Runmotor) because I could make my salad exactly how I wanted it. Greek with tomatoes. But on the Sun Princess there's an issue with buffet seating, serving lines, & wait time for a chair. So I'll order chef salad & greek salad putting what I want on 2nd salad. Plus key lime dessert. Anticipate a long wait as others figure out the workaround to waiting for lines. 

Will most likely get it in 2+ weeks too. $15/22 days = 68c a day. Another no brainer

Does anyone have a current Ocean Now Menu?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember that you can order breakfast using the hang tag for the door without being charged the Room Service Fee. (You can add stuff to the listed items but don't get crazy.)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thrak said:

Remember that you can order breakfast using the hang tag for the door without being charged the Room Service Fee. (You can add stuff to the listed items but don't get crazy.)

You mean no Sabatini’s poached eggs over roasted potatoes on my hang tag? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

You mean no Sabatini’s poached eggs over roasted potatoes on my hang tag? 🤣🤣🤣

I love those Sabatini's poached eggs over roasted potatoes. Yum! 🤩

• Like 1