Earliest time to arrive at the terminal

8 minutes ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

What is the earliest time we can arrive at terminal for embarkation for Caribbean Princess?  We are picking up our medallions at the terminal and we are booked in a Reserve Collection mini suite.  Thanks!

Which port? What time do you sail?

The check-in time will appear on the app. Check-in usually begins at least 5 hours before sailing. 

You receive notification of changes to the scheduled check-in times by email if there are last minute updates. You can also enable notifications by text in the app.

14 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

Which port? What time do you sail?

The check-in time will appear on the app. Check-in usually begins at least 5 hours before sailing. 

You receive notification of changes to the scheduled check-in times by email if there are last minute updates. You can also enable notifications by text in the app.

Thanks for your help, I found the check in time on the app.  

8 minutes ago, memoak said:

I just don’t understand why everyone wants to stand in line to board early. I will wander on at noon or so

Just trying to get a spot in the Sanctuary, which is usually sold out by the time we always get there.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

Just trying to get a spot in the Sanctuary, which is usually sold out by the time we always get there.

Well we each have our own priorities 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, memoak said:

I just don’t understand why everyone wants to stand in line to board early. I will wander on at noon or so

Same. DW and I were first and second pax on once. That's a nice story and we don't need to repeat it.

Just now, kywildcatfanone said:

I have seen people lining up at 9:30. They will typically let you inside around 10 and then boarding starts around 11 or later.

Disembarking the Crown last month at 8:30 there were some already in line

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

What is the earliest time we can arrive at terminal for embarkation for Caribbean Princess?  We are picking up our medallions at the terminal and we are booked in a Reserve Collection mini suite.  Thanks!

I would think you could arrive at Port Everglades around 9:30 AM /10 AM & start the process for dropping luggage off, going through security , getting medallions, etc.

Might be on board by 11 /1130am, maybe  sooner??

depending on when they clear out the ship from the previous passengers. And then maybe you could go and reserve your sanctuary spot?

• Like 1

I would arrive by 10:30 at port everglades dropping of luggage is quick but you will be waiting in a long line depending on how many are picking up their medallions at the port as soon as you get on take the elevator up to the sanctuary you may have a wait there as well good luck.😀

17 hours ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

Good luck! The Sanctuary is one of the highlights of our cruises.as well.  We tried again on our October 2023 cruise on the Sky.  Arrived at the port 9:30m, boarded as the first in the platinum group right after elites.  Ran up the stairs to the Sanctuary and it was completely sold out.  There were a lot of back-to-back cruisers that took ALL the spots.

20 minutes ago, jackyfromwyk said:

Good luck! The Sanctuary is one of the highlights of our cruises.as well.  We tried again on our October 2023 cruise on the Sky.  Arrived at the port 9:30m, boarded as the first in the platinum group right after elites.  Ran up the stairs to the Sanctuary and it was completely sold out.  There were a lot of back-to-back cruisers that took ALL the spots.

Yikes, that exactly our fear if we do decide to get on early.  We also prefer to get on later, closer to the time our room will be ready, but that darn Sanctuary reservation thing is enticing us to get on early. 

We there also sold out on port days or can you even get one on a port day?  We dont plan on getting off the ship so if they do have them available while we are in port, we would be interested in that.  thx

17 hours ago, memoak said:

Disembarking the Crown last month at 8:30 there were some already in line

That will be me at my next cruise, trying to get on first for Sanctuary 

47 minutes ago, 20165 said:

Yikes, that exactly our fear if we do decide to get on early.  We also prefer to get on later, closer to the time our room will be ready, but that darn Sanctuary reservation thing is enticing us to get on early. 

We there also sold out on port days or can you even get one on a port day?  We dont plan on getting off the ship so if they do have them available while we are in port, we would be interested in that.  thx

we got to the sanctuary probably within 15 minutes of start of boarding.  no stops anywhere, it was our 11th Princess cruise so we knew the ships layout, beeline to forward elevators - pass the elevators and take the stairs- ran up from deck 5 all the way up to the sanctuary.  they had one! lounger left for one of the port day afternoon only.