Booking onboard

gerelmx

17 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Can I change the ship and date of an existing reservation on board my next cruise?

Do you already know the ship and date you want to change to?  I only ask because why would you want to wait if so?  You will probably have fewer options if you wait I would think.

13 minutes ago, Liao said:

Do you already know the ship and date you want to change to?  I only ask because why would you want to wait if so?  You will probably have fewer options if you wait I would think.

Yes I wan to to change from The Silhouette to the Constellation Oct 31 transatlantic from Rome to Tampa

36 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Can I change the ship and date of an existing reservation on board my next cruise?

The future cruise desk only books new reservations, and they can’t change existing ones. If you booked straight with Celebrity,  contact them;  if you’ve booked with a travel agent contact that agent.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

The future cruise desk only books new reservations, and they can’t change existing ones. If you booked straight with Celebrity,  contact them;  if you’ve booked with a travel agent contact that agent.

I was able to make changes onboard  to my existing reservation that had been booked directly at the Travel Desk on the ship.  I wonder if that made a difference.  Also, I have changed the same reservation several times and because I had a refundable fare, there was no $100 fee.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You will probably have to cancel the existing cruise and book a new one.   If you have to do that it is best to do it on board and get a new future cruise booking for the SBC.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

If you have a non-refundable deposit, there is a $100 change fee. You do not have to cancel the existing reservation;  just move the reservation number to the new cruise. That way you should keep whatever benefits you  have with your current reservation. But ASK about that first. I just did this and kept my OBC for booking originally on board and the drinks and wifi package I originally booked with. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

I believe you will have to pay a $100 per person change fee.  

Just to clarify, and as others have indicated, if you have booked with a refundable deposit fare you can modify, change, or cancel that booking anytime prior to final payment without penalty.  If you have booked with a non-refundable deposit fare, prior to final payment you can change the reservation for a fee (typically $100 pp).  But if you cancel the reservation you lose 100% of your deposit.

Edited by leaveitallbehind