Flash Sale Upgrade Beverage Package

m8zenblue

Posted (edited)

I just saw that X is having a flash sale, upgrade Classic to Premium.

Was, $10.99 per person, now, $8.99 per person.

Edited by m8zenblue
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I saved $28.80! $10.99 down to the $8.99. You think it would go down more than that?? Love these sales! Captain Club rep says if it goes down further, just to call back for the adjustment. 30 days to go! Still can't apply the Elite 15% off discount, but he assured me that he would get the best price.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. My app & trip planner weren't working the last few days. But I changed the PW & it started working. Was able to get the drinks package at 8.99 plus tips - that was down from the 10.99 we booked at. I keep checking every day! Thanks for the savings!

• Like 1

Thanks so much! You all saved me a lot of money. Cruise critic is great because its subscribers/members are so kind and helpful.

I have a question about the OBC. Where can I find if it has been applied to my account. I sent the documentation by snail mail about 10 days ago, and I want to make sure that I have been credited for it. I have such difficult time finding things on the Celebrity website.

Again thanks all.

• Like 1

It got down to $6.99 + 20% for Black Friday last year. I booked yesterday at $8.99 +20% yesterday. If it drops I’ll just cancel & rebook

• Like 1

Thanks for he heads up! Called, got a refund and rebooked - saved $40. About an hour later I finally received the email from Celebrity about the sale....

• Like 1

Keep checking your bookings.  Mine didn't have any discount until today - 35% off.  Booked with OBC and will continue to hope/watch for the 50% off sale sometime.  I don't think about what I'm saving, but rather with the sale the upgrade cost for us is just under $10 pp/pd all in.  Well worth it to us. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cruisingirl2012 said:

Do they normally just have sales on upgrades or do they hold sales such as this for booking initial drink package?

Initial booking for the classic and premium beverage package are both on sale for 35% off on one of my upcoming cruises. (The other doesn't have any savings for the flash sale...it's been fascinating to see how much lower the prices are, and how many more sales there are on top of the lower prices, on an Eclipse sailing to Bermuda than on an Edge sailing to Alaska.)

• Like 1

One last note on 35% discount.

I think it was a last year, can't recall exactly when.

Upgrade dropped to $6.99 for Classic to Premium.

Keep watching X website !

• Like 3

We got the great upgrade deals on both our 2024 trips.
Our 2025 Panama Canal trip doesn't show any offering to upgrade from classic to premium drink package.  Has anyone else experienced this ?  Is it possibly an oversight ?  
This same trip is offering WiFi upgrades which we purchased.