Elite Plus discounts hair services?

39august

In Jan. I used my 15% spa discount in the hair salon. I just tried to book a shampoo for upcoming cruise and was told no discount on hair services. Anyone have info about this? Also, someone please direct me to the Elite Plus list as I want to examine the wording about discounts. 

8 minutes ago, 39august said:

In Jan. I used my 15% spa discount in the hair salon. I just tried to book a shampoo for upcoming cruise and was told no discount on hair services. Anyone have info about this? Also, someone please direct me to the Elite Plus list as I want to examine the wording about discounts. 

I think the problem is that you were trying to book for an upcoming cruise. If you are on the ship, the discount can be applied.

• Like 1

I booked the previous hair appointments by calling CC and was allowed the discount. This time I also called  was told I couldn't use the spa discount. I will try another call later today or tomorrow.. Don't want to have to stand in line on embarkation day to make the appointment. 

I just my hair done on reflection as soon as they saw the card, they applied the discount.  So I would just go ahead and make the appointment and have them adjust the price on the ship if needed.

• Like 2

I tried to make an appointment when they had the loyalty discount for Elite Plus. The shopping cart kept reverting back to the original price. I wrote the Executive Office and they sent an email back stating they would apply the discount when the services are rendered. Cruise is coming up - I made the appointment and will bring the email with me. Hopefully as "cruisestitch" stated they will just apply the discount when they see my SeaPass card and I don't have to show the email.

• Like 1