Meraviglia evac right now

I hope the cruise ship doesn't have its excursions screwed up. Hear me out. On one cruise passengers were having a constant protest at the service desk because the captain chose to do a u-turn kinda [left from Miami but rushed towards Tampa for the evac. 7 night cruise and all 1/4 of the passengers talked about how every single excursion is fudge because the ship did the same ports but reversed the order and they demand 100% cruise refund.

6 hours ago, If_this_is_tuesday said:

I hope the cruise ship doesn't have its excursions screwed up. Hear me out. On one cruise passengers were having a constant protest at the service desk because the captain chose to do a u-turn kinda [left from Miami but rushed towards Tampa for the evac. 7 night cruise and all 1/4 of the passengers talked about how every single excursion is fudge because the ship did the same ports but reversed the order and they demand 100% cruise refund.

The very first cruise i ever took we left out of Miami and around 10:00pm we turned around and went back towards Miami for a medical evac. All of our ports got switched and we have ended up going to Ocho Rios instead of Falmouth in Jamaica. We ran into a man in the elevator and he was the groom in a wedding that was supposed to be in Falmouth. None of us got a refund! Not even that wedding party!

14 hours ago, smile145 said:

I was on this cruise.  The Captain specifically asked for no photos to be taken. 

He can't mandate that nobody takes pictures.  And certainly nobody's privacy was infringed by the image posted.

I hope the passenger makes a speedy recovery.

17 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

He can't mandate that nobody takes pictures.  And certainly nobody's privacy was infringed by the image posted.

I hope the passenger makes a speedy recovery.

All outside decks were blocked off, he asked all passengers with balcony staterooms to ensure the blinds were closed and that no photos be taken.  This is for safety so as to not distract the pilots, nothing to do with privacy.