Edge class connecting balconies?

I have always enjoyed on Solstice class being able to open dividers between balconies before and have been told on the Edge class ships this is still possible. I see on the deck plans there is an icon for connecting balconies but don't see where this could occur. Does anyone have actual experience with this? I am booking several Concierge Infinite Verandahs on Ascent with friends/family and didn't know if this was possible. If not, we don't need to worry about being side by side. Thanks in advance for feedback!

6 hours ago, Fivelinks said:

I have always enjoyed on Solstice class being able to open dividers between balconies before and have been told on the Edge class ships this is still possible. I see on the deck plans there is an icon for connecting balconies but don't see where this could occur. Does anyone have actual experience with this? I am booking several Concierge Infinite Verandahs on Ascent with friends/family and didn't know if this was possible. If not, we don't need to worry about being side by side. Thanks in advance for feedback!

Infinite verandah rooms do  not have verandahs.  Just as koala bears are not bears and prairie dogs are not dogs.  😳🤪🙄

• Haha 2

Generally the connecting cabins on E-Class ships are at the front door.   They have a 3rd exterior door that can be closed allowing you to open the two front doors and go between cabins. 

I don't believe suites can connect..   I know that on a RS 1/2 of the balcony is a sun room off living room and I don't recall seeing connecting cabins on CS.    Have not traveled in a Sky so can't

8 hours ago, Fivelinks said:

As others have said I do hope you realize that the cabins you all have don't have real balconies? They are Oceanview cabins with a panoramic window that opens and with bifold screens that you close to simulate a balcony. But in reality it's just a window that opens. You cant 'step outside'.