Silhouette Dining Options

TA in November and our first Celebrity cruise and will be on Silhouette .  In checking the dining options on their website I did not see lunch options, only dinner and only 5 restaurants were listed.  On the deck plans, there seems more??  yes/no??

On RCI there is the Windjammer, but what is this called on this ship?  

Thanks for any guidance.  

Sea days the MDR, buffet, Mast Grill and  Spa Cafe are open at lunch and are complimentary.  For a charge there is Sushi on 5, the Porch and Lawn Club Grill.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beth and Bailey said:

TA in November and our first Celebrity cruise and will be on Silhouette .  In checking the dining options on their website I did not see lunch options, only dinner and only 5 restaurants were listed.  On the deck plans, there seems more??  yes/no??

Thanks for any guidance.  

The buffet is called Oceanview.  It is open for breakfast lunch and dinner.

The main dining room is open for breakfast and dinner every day and lunch on seadays.

in the Aqua Spa there is the aqua spa Café, which is open for breakfast and lunch

near the pool is the Mast bar which grills hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch. It closes at 6 PM and is not open for dinner.

those are the no extra charge options

then there are the specialty restaurants, sushi on five, Murano, the Porch, the Lawn Club Grill, Tuscan grill, and le petite chef at qsine.  

sometimes lunches are offered in one or more of the specialty restaurants for a fee. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

Sea days the MDR, buffet, Mast Grill and  Spa Cafe are open at lunch and are complimentary.  For a charge there is Sushi on 5, the Porch and Lawn Club Grill.

we have all.our dinner Specialty res booked,  but  see nothing for Porch, Sushi or LCG for lunch.. Do.we just walk in or make res after we board?

Do you think Tuscan would offer a lower cost  lunch?

On my recent silhouette Cruises, the porch and lawn grill were not open for lunch every day—you had to look in the program to see whether they were offering lunch that day or not. I don’t eat sushi, but my impression was the same for that restaurant: lunch was not offered every day.

tuscan offered lunch once or twice, with a smaller menu than dinner and a smaller price tag.

Neither Murano nor petite chef ever offered lunch

if you are interested in specialty dining, once or twice during the cruise, a special dinner was served at the sushi restaurant. It was called the Taj and it was a multicourse Indian feast.

11 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

On my recent silhouette Cruises, the porch and lawn grill were not open for lunch every day—you had to look in the program to see whether they were offering lunch that day or not. I don’t eat sushi, but my impression was the same for that restaurant: lunch was not offered every day.

tuscan offered lunch once or twice, with a smaller menu than dinner and a smaller price tag.

Neither Murano nor petite chef ever offered lunch

if you are interested in specialty dining, once or twice during the cruise, a special dinner was served at the sushi restaurant. It was called the Taj and it was a multicourse Indian feast.

Thank you.. we'll look in the daily

We have a short cruise,  but might try the sushi place..Seems the menu is mostly sushi oriented...not as  varied as Raw on 5 on E Class which we enjoy.  Lunch at the Porch might be fun..  Menu shows there are non seafood choices for my husb.

(lobster allergy)

Point of taking the short cruise for us is to decide if we would enjoy

going back to S Class after sailing  several times on E Class.  Looks like a good choice

18 hours ago, Beth and Bailey said:

Thanks for any guidance.  

11/16 from Barcelona? Just got off the phone with a lovely cruise consultant who helped me book this sailing with a refundable deposit.  It will be our first Celebrity and our first transatlantic!  I asked a similar question about food availability on a Celebrity facebook page 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deora24 said:

11/16 from Barcelona? Just got off the phone with a lovely cruise consultant who helped me book this sailing with a refundable deposit.  It will be our first Celebrity and our first transatlantic!  I asked a similar question about food availability on a Celebrity facebook page 🙂

Hi there.  will have to catch up.  We're Beth and Rob from KY and traveling with friends Monika and Karen.