What Ship Would Do a R/T San Diego to New Zealand or Sydney Australia

We are searching for a round trip San Diego   to New Zealand or Sydney Australia   .Does such a cruise exost & if so when does it sail  ?

TIA 

7 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

We are searching for a round trip San Diego   to New Zealand or Sydney Australia   .Does such a cruise exost & if so when does it sail  ?

TIA 

The HAL website has this information. Easy to navigate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Hi Cliff! I missed the recent discussion myself... So the answers are Yes, January 2026, the Zaandam. And the answer to a question you didn't ask: 93 days!!! or about three times the length of time I would consider being away at this time in my life. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Hi Cliff! I missed the recent discussion myself... So the answers are Yes, January 2026, the Zaandam. And the answer to a question you didn't ask: 93 days!!! or about three times the length of time I would consider being away at this time in my life. 

We did find out that the cruise was in the 40K range price wise with 2 deposits one first $5000 & then a 2nd deposit of $10,000 b/4 final payment . This is for s HH category window blocked  201 sq ft handicap cabin . Not going to happen . although the cabin is in back of the ship lower promenade ,so walking outside is easy  ,still too high a price for that long cruise . Princess had one March 2026 for 54 days R/T San Pedro World  Cruise Center ,LA  but not a handicap cabin to be had   .That one was in the $20,000 range for  a balcony 

We may re entertain the 35 day cruise of & when Koningsdam or another Pinnacle class comes to SD  in the future & book it really early 

Posted (edited)

20 years ago we would have done this long cruise when we were in our mid 60s . Just too long now for us to consider  in our health Truly a wonderful itinerary 

Edited by mcrcruiser

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

We did find out that the cruise was in the 40K range price wise with 2 deposits one first $5000 & then a 2nd deposit of $10,000 b/4 final payment . This is for s HH category window blocked  201 sq ft handicap cabin . Not going to happen . although the cabin is in back of the ship lower promenade ,so walking outside is easy  ,still too high a price for that long cruise . Princess had one March 2026 for 54 days R/T San Pedro World  Cruise Center ,LA  but not a handicap cabin to be had   .That one was in the $20,000 range for  a balcony 

We may re entertain the 35 day cruise of & when Koningsdam or another Pinnacle class comes to SD  in the future & book it really early 

Fasinating numbers. Thanks for the info! The 35 day Koningsdam is a very nice cruise as is the 50 day extended one.  We have enjoyed them a lot a few times and would do them again.