Aquaclass - Select your in-room amenities?

LimeyUK

New to Celebrity and we just received an email that we can select 3 fitness accessories for our cabin.  1 of the items is a workout bench.  They would put that in your room?  Are these items just for loan or can we keep any of them eg stretch bands?  Any info on these would be very much appreciated.

The items are on loan. You do NOT want a bench in your cabin. Too big, and I think you are limited to smaller items like a yoga mat, weights, bands, etc. I wouldn't clutter up my cabin with all that. There is barely room for a yoga mat anyway. 

• Like 1

we filled this out twice..never received the bands or weights.. Lack of coordination, apparently!

rm is long and narrow..no room for a yoga mat  let alone  a bench...

have fun at the gym!

We booked Aqua for the first time last year on the Constellation. I fully expected my requested items would not be in our room, but they were. As it was, I never used any of it because the gym was never crowded when I wanted to use it, and everything I needed was there.  

The bench is great for laying out on the balcony and other types of workouts with partners.  🥰😱

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We're booked in Aqua Class for the first time this summer with a pretty intensive port schedule and were kind of debating what items to request.  I don't see us working out in our cabin.  However, we sometimes kind of go pretty hard in port with a lot of walking and stairs.  So we've asked for items related to recovery, massage, and stretching to treat any achy/sore muscles within the comfort of our cabin.  We'll see if they get delivered!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milhouse said:

We're booked in Aqua Class for the first time this summer with a pretty intensive port schedule and were kind of debating what items to request.  I don't see us working out in our cabin.  However, we sometimes kind of go pretty hard in port with a lot of walking and stairs.  So we've asked for items related to recovery, massage, and stretching to treat any achy/sore muscles within the comfort of our cabin.  We'll see if they get delivered!

good plan..let us know how it works out!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2024 at 6:51 PM, Milhouse said:

Our cats could almost be twins!!!!

I honestly forget what I requested. LOL.

• Haha 1