Monster Energy on board?

Cflcruise

We are on the Seascape at the end of July, son and husband love their Monsters so I am curious if they have them on board?  Does anyone know?  Thank you!

I believe they do, but haven’t particularly looked.  I will be boarding on Seashore on Sunday and will look.  If Seashore has it, Seascape will, too. I will be doing a live from so if you have any questions that might apply to both ships, ask there.  EM

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I believe they do, but haven’t particularly looked.  I will be boarding on Seashore on Sunday and will look.  If Seashore has it, Seascape will, too. I will be doing a live from so if you have any questions that might apply to both ships, ask there.  EM

6 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Thank you so much!  If they don’t, I may have to get in the smuggling business lol!

5 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I believe they only have red bull

That would be our luck!  We visited Switzerland last fall and the only place we found it was a small store in Interlaken.  We bought them out 🙂

16 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Just serve them vodka + Red Bull -- after the first couple they will not care. 

Agreed..they sound old enough to adapt.

I've never seen them on board. I feel like I would have noticed, because I enjoy them once in a while.

I got the joke 😉 but just for the record, I don't feel like Red Bull and Monster are interchangeable  

My wife still has yet to find a Truly or some other Malt Seltzer on-board, which amazes me, given their popularity.

1 hour ago, MonsterJoe said:

I've never seen them on board. I feel like I would have noticed, because I enjoy them once in a while.

I got the joke 😉 but just for the record, I don't feel like Red Bull and Monster are interchangeable  

My wife still has yet to find a Truly or some other Malt Seltzer on-board, which amazes me, given their popularity.

Agree on the seltzers…they are very popular now..

8 hours ago, MonsterJoe said:

Good to know as well, everything on the like list needs to be replaced lol!

16 hours ago, MonsterJoe said:

They are not- I'm a sugar free red bull guy, I like the flavor more and the fact that it's minimal caffeine- they aren't much more than a cup of tea- so I can drink 2 of them a day without feeling like my heart might explode, lol. I think Monster drinkers are looking for more of the caffeine rush than the average RB drinker

29 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

They are not- I'm a sugar free red bull guy, I like the flavor more and the fact that it's minimal caffeine- they aren't much more than a cup of tea- so I can drink 2 of them a day without feeling like my heart might explode, lol. I think Monster drinkers are looking for more of the caffeine rush than the average RB drinker

I like Monster flavor better than RedBull, but I don't get them a lot because I don't often buy sugary drinks.

I probably drink Sugar Free Red Bull the most because I think it tastes better than the Sugar Free Monster. 🙂

2 hours ago, MonsterJoe said:

I probably drink Sugar Free Red Bull the most because I think it tastes better than the Sugar Free Monster.

there are many SF Monster flavors, some we love, some we don't.

Seascape had only Red Bull last November. Some bars had regular, some - only SF version. No consistency.