Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

17 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

I was looking at the royal website and Ovation does’t seem to be doing Ketchikan. It also isn’t always hitting Hubbard. And they all seem to be down a port day due to the need to spend extra time in Vancouver at the beginning or end of the cruise. And yeah they are double they are way more expensive than previous one ways. So much for my 2026 plans. I was wondering how they were going to deal with the bridge/tide issues. Wasn’t expecting less of an experience for more money. 

Yep. Can't pull the trigger on Ovation.

Sadly all three of the others are ridiculous in price, too.

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yep. Can't pull the trigger on Ovation.

Sadly all three of the others are ridiculous in price, too.

We've done 3-6 Alaska sailings for 5 years in a row (counting 2025) all on Royal.

With today's prices, that streak of sailings will end after 2025.

15 hours ago, Ken at the beach said:

Has anyone seen any indication of what this may be.  It is not available to book and I can't bring up the itinerary but that is normal prior to official release.

image.png.51673ffb264730d48dadae064a85783b.png

Appears this would be a Singapore round trip?  Before it on 12 March is a 4 night Singapore return cruise to Penang and Phuket. Afterwards there is a 3 night gap before the 17 April 14 night Singapore to Tokyo one-way cruise.

EDIT: One Aussie TA is calling the one-way Singapore to Tokyo itinerary "Far East". Just a theory but what if this 29 nighter were a Singapore>Tokyo>Singapore cruise (or two if B2B)?

Edited by ThirdGenCruiser
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ken at the beach said:

No Panama canal releases

Maybe they're only going to do Serenade from Cartagena. That time line would fit, wouldn't it? 26 April to 5 May? The other 3 are all coming from Asia Pacific. So a Panama Canal from the US would require a 5th ship.

3 hours ago, ThirdGenCruiser said:

Appears this would be a Singapore round trip?  Before it on 12 March is a 4 night Singapore return cruise to Penang and Phuket. Afterwards there is a 3 night gap before the 17 April 14 night Singapore to Tokyo one-way cruise.

EDIT: One Aussie TA is calling the one-way Singapore to Tokyo itinerary "Far East". Just a theory but what if this 29 nighter were a Singapore>Tokyo>Singapore cruise (or two if B2B)?

Sounds like its the seasonal set of Singapore - Tokyo - Singapore (14nights each). Seems like they are extending it if that's the case from the most recent of 12n + 12n. Or something along those lines. 

Edited by Ethanol95

2 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Sounds like its the seasonal set of Singapore - Tokyo - Singapore (14nights each). Seems like they are extending it if that's the case from the most recent of 12n + 12n. Or something along those lines. 

Any chance it could be Singapore to Tokyo then Tokyo to L.A.?

@bonsai3s I don't think so, as there is already a 14N Tokyo to Vancouver cruise advertised for 1 May 2026.

The three cruises before and after the missing gap as seen on RCI's website:

• 6 March 2026 - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore
  • 9 March 2026 - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore
  • 12 March 2026 - 4N Singapore - Penang - Phuket - Singapore
  • 16 March 2026 - Large gap with no cruises published yet
  • 17 April 2026 - 14N Singapore to Tokyo
  • 1 May 2026 - 14N Tokyo to Vancouver
  • 15 May 2026 - 7N Vancouver to Seward

Based on the earlier post from @Ken at the beach suggesting a 29N Far East cruise for 16 March, my guess is a Tokyo B2B (14N/15N), followed by a 3N short cruise:

• 16 March - 14N Singapore to Tokyo
  • 30 March - 15N Tokyo to Singapore
  • 14 April - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore

But I like @springaussie's idea more - eager cruisers could combine that with the 17 April Singapore to Tokyo sailing to visit numerous ports both west and east of Singapore.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Any chance it could be Singapore to Tokyo then Tokyo to L.A.?

Highly unlikely. Actually now that I look at the past comments, it could be more of a roundtrip pair to somewhere else IE. Hong Kong, Bali+ or maybe even somewhere in Philippines, which is then followed by the 14 night 1 way to Tokyo on 17th April.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

That’s what we’re looking for 2026 fall.

Same, those are ones came out in Feb-Mar last 3 years that I Booked. Did 4 Panama Canal Cruises in last 2yrs, have 2 Booked up coming and just completed one last week on Radiance, still onboard finishing a B2B. Compared to 3-7day Cruises(per day pricing) cheaper and as whole typically cheaper then 5+ yrs ago, except the new "Sunset Balcony" pricing.  Miss the 12-14nite Boston/Florida Repos and 10-11n Caribbean Cruises Royal did for 3+ Decades, so take what I can get... 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Same, those are ones came out in Feb-Mar last 3 years that I Booked. Did 4 Panama Canal Cruises in last 2yrs, have 2 Booked up coming and just completed one last week on Radiance, still onboard finishing a B2B. Compared to 3-7day Cruises(per day pricing) usually Cheaper then 5+ yrs ago, hasn't been too bad except the new "Sunset Balcony" pricing.  Miss the 12-14nite Boston/Florida Repos and 10-11n Caribbean Cruises Royal did for 3+ Decades, so take what I can get... 

I agree with the Boston to Florida repos….we had 2 of ours cancelled in both 2020 and 2021 and I haven’t seen them since either..

Edited by lovesthebeach2
Typo
  • Like 1