Check in via app

misha1

Hello everyone...can anyone tell me what time the chec-in on thd app opens up?  For example, my upcoming cruise has a date of Oct. 30th, but what time (CST) can one access this process?  Purely selfish reason for inquiry...I like to be first in line with the greatest of 'arrival time' options.  Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, misha1 said:

Hello everyone...can anyone tell me what time the chec-in on thd app opens up?  For example, my upcoming cruise has a date of Oct. 30th, but what time (CST) can one access this process?  Purely selfish reason for inquiry...I like to be first in line with the greatest of 'arrival time' options.  Thanks in advance!

Our experience has been that sometimes only 3:00pm time slot are shown initially, so being online at 12:01 EST may not help buy you an early embarkation.  Only after a time did the earlier slots open up.

What's odd is that those of us who don't require a slot are obliged to pick one.  I always pick 3:00, avoiding using up an earlier slot.

8 hours ago, misha1 said:

Midnight of where the cruise is departing from. Example my recent check in the embarkation is UK so opened up at midnight UK time so 7pm EST. 

Where is the cruise leaving from?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, misha1 said:

On our last cruise, I got on at midnight to check in  and the earlier times were not available.  Not sure why.

10 hours ago, misha1 said:

I would like to go to every cruise terminal and ask the first person in line “ how long have you been standing here”?

1 hour ago, keesar said:

On our last cruise, I got on at midnight to check in  and the earlier times were not available.  Not sure why.

Glad to know it isn't just us!

Does anyone know if one person can check in for everyone in their party? There are six of us, but if one person can do all six people we can all get the same time. Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

Does anyone know if one person can check in for everyone in their party? There are six of us, but if one person can do all six people we can all get the same time. Thank you.

If your reservations are linked and you have all the passport info it should be easy.

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

I would like to go to every cruise terminal and ask the first person in line “ how long have you been standing here”?

Not the line I was referring to exactly...I was just using a reference to being on top of the check in game.  Thanks to those who provided the time of check in opening.  Appreciate