Steamer on the Jubilee?

10 minutes ago, Elvisap12 said:

How about in your carry on bag?

It doesn't matter how you plan to bring it on, it's not allowed and will be confiscated.

https://www.carnival.com/help?topicid=1202

"Electrical and household appliances containing any kind of heating element, such as irons, clothes steamers, immersion heaters, heating blankets, water heaters, coffee machines, hot plates, toasters, heating pads, humidifier, etc. (All Carnival ships offer valet laundry service for a nominal fee, and most ships (excluding Carnival Firenze, Carnival Luminosa and Carnival Venezia) also provide facilities with ironing boards and irons.)"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elvisap12 said:

How about in your carry on bag?

Considered same as a iron and could start a fire. I know you disagree but they will take it out of your suitcase. Lucky they allow hair stuff imo which seems just as dangerous to me.

Thank you, everyone. I had already read that a steamer wasn’t allowed, but neighbors told me the opposite, so I felt the need to check. I appreciate the feedback from all of you….steamer…..NOT ALLOWED. 🤗

Looking forward to my first cruise!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Elvisap12 said:

Thank you, everyone. I had already read that a steamer wasn’t allowed, but neighbors told me the opposite, so I felt the need to check. I appreciate the feedback from all of you….steamer…..NOT ALLOWED. 🤗

Looking forward to my first cruise!

I hope you have a wonderful 1st cruise!

But I must caution you.

Cruising can be addictive!😁

7 hours ago, staceyglow said:

Or do my handy-dandy hack of hanging the clothes in the bathroom, turning the shower on as hot as it goes, and closing the bathroom door.

That's what we usually do but on the Jubilee it didn't work. With the glass shower door most of the steam stayed in the shower. We had to put our clothes in the shower to get any steam so ended up a tiny bit damp

There are irons and ironing boards in little rooms on each deck in between the staterooms to iron your clothes should you choose. I saw many people doing this on the Celebration when I sailed it back in April.

• Like 1