Oh no, another Captain Kate thread!

Haters and complainers, move on.

Anybody who is interested, she is back on board and has started Season Two, Day One of her daily log posts on social media. 

If this is the first you have heard of it, they are quite interesting, fun, and informative to watch. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Haters and complainers, move on.

Anybody who is interested, she is back on board and has started Season Two, Day One of her daily log posts on social media. 

If this is the first you have heard of it, they are quite interesting, fun, and informative to watch. 

Ok. But I would like to see them before I decide.
Where is this log"?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Social media sites - FB, Insta, etc. 

ok so what’s next? Do I click on follow captainkatemccue or what?

Edited by Kelownadon

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

She’s fine, but I like Tasos better. 🙂

The only one that actually adds to the onboard experience as opposed to just being "the driver" is Captain Kirk. Any one who has seen his late night show in the theatre will know exactly what I mean. He sings, plays guitar and, if you very lucky, the drums.

52 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Which ship?

Captain Kate - Beyond

Captain Tasos - Ascent

Feel fortunate to cruise on both ships with each of these two captains this year.  Not a captain groupie, but these two give their ships a welcoming and enthusiastic vibe.  Different vibe on Apex in January.

41 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

He does stand up and entertains????

Kirk.jpg

never said he did stand up - but yes the Celebrity Captain of the same name has a great late night show where he sings, plays guitar and drums. 

Her vlog showed up in my YouTube feed.  The videos are less than 2 minutes.  Some have been pretty entertaining.  My favorite was an April Fool’s post showing how special little doors were installed on Beyond to let Bug roam areas with his new sensor collar.  It was a hoot. There really are cat-sized little doors-within-doors but it turns out they are for fire hoses, not Bug.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, raudacruise said:

Her vlog showed up in my YouTube feed.  The videos are less than 2 minutes.  Some have been pretty entertaining.  My favorite was an April Fool’s post showing how special little doors were installed on Beyond to let Bug roam areas with his new sensor collar.  It was a hoot. There really are cat-sized little doors-within-doors but it turns out they are for fire hoses, not Bug.

That one was hilarious!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marie51 said:

So this means she will be on board for my September 1st cruise on the Beyond?

She said if everything goes according to schedule, she'll be on until 10/27.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

She said if everything goes according to schedule, she'll be on until 10/27.

Oh no; I’ll be in Spain where she should have been, but was banished to the dreadful Caribbean.  My two European cruises were heavenly, as she was staying onboard for her vacation.  Why I tried the Caribbean, after 25 years, I do not know because that cruise was such a let-down and she was not onboard either...so a double whammy🤷‍♀️.

Edited by Lastdance

19 hours ago, raudacruise said:

Do you have a link to this, I can’t seem to find it. Thanks.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Marie51 said:

Do you have a link to this, I can’t seem to find it. Thanks.

Sorry, I’m computer-challenged.  Just go to YouTube and search “The Captain’s Log Day 74”  I’m sure someone else can post the link.

Edited by raudacruise