reservations for shows

Folks,   We are sailing HOS on 9/29.  I have been told I can make a reservations for shows on line.  I have never done this & wonder when will they become available for booking?  Also, under what sub title willl i find them?  On board?  Thank you 

17 hours ago, 3red7s said:

Folks,   We are sailing HOS on 9/29.  I have been told I can make a reservations for shows on line.  I have never done this & wonder when will they become available for booking?  Also, under what sub title willl i find them?  On board?  Thank you 

Check the website , not the app.  

Go to your cruise page, select "plan my cruise" , select "entertainment " from the top bar.  Your options will come up when entertainment opens. 

It is best not to wait till you are on board.  

Good luck

M

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Go to your cruise page, select "plan my cruise" , select "entertainment " from the top bar.  Your options will come up when entertainment opens. 

Just a footnote to this I prefer to use the planner v the app.  In my experience it has been easier and less faulty to use.  We then use the app on board.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Inconspicuous said:

I just double checked and still no-go for 9/1 HOS.  

Entertainment reservations opened up overnight for 9/1 HOS.  Maybe the other September 2024 sailings have opened up as well.

33 minutes ago, cruiserds said:

Does anyone know the times for the shows in the main theather. I am trying to book dining time based on shows. Mainly the grease show. 

These were the times for the main theater shows for our Harmony Cruise last month:  Sunday - Sat cruise.

Grease

Day 1 9:30P

Day 2 3:30P, 8P

Columbus, The Musical

Day 5 7p, 9;15P

Day 6 3:30P

Love and Marriage  (also Main Theater)

Day 3 9P (I think)

On 8/3/2024 at 12:51 PM, leaveitallbehind said:

Just a footnote to this I prefer to use the planner v the app.  In my experience it has been easier and less faulty to use.  We then use the app on board.

Good plan, and what we do as well. 

M

On 8/3/2024 at 12:51 PM, leaveitallbehind said:

Can you make reservations ahead of time on the app? I have always used the planner when making reservations (most recently a few days ago for our August 30th cruise on Utopia). 

6 hours ago, cruiserds said:

Does anyone know the times for the shows in the main theather. I am trying to book dining time based on shows. Mainly the grease show. 

In the app, look at the current sailing that matches your sailings itinerary.

18 hours ago, NewlyMrs.Kilday said:

Still waiting for 9/27 Allure sailing. 

Waiting for 9/30 Allure sailing also. Wondering if anyone sailing on Allure in Sept has been able to book shows yet? 

I wouldn't stress over show reservations for the main theater.  It's been our observation that when they open the doors up to those w/o reservations, there are plenty to pick from.  Just comes down to how picky you are about where you sit.  For the comedy lounges, that's another story.  Very small venues, so they fill up quick.  Again, just our observation.  Good luck!!

On 8/3/2024 at 11:24 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

It is best not to wait till you are on board.  

Good luck

M

Voyager of the Seas Aug 26 - Sep 2.

This page says:

We're putting the finishing touches on our entertainment lineup, so if you're sailing on a ship that accepts reservations before you board, check back closer to your sail date to guarantee your seat at our can't-miss shows.  Then it lists several ships where this is available, NOT including the Voyager.

So I just do everything the old-fashioned way?  Get on board and wander to an entertainment venue when it's time for the show?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, deltahog said:

Voyager of the Seas Aug 26 - Sep 2.

This page says:

We're putting the finishing touches on our entertainment lineup, so if you're sailing on a ship that accepts reservations before you board, check back closer to your sail date to guarantee your seat at our can't-miss shows.  Then it lists several ships where this is available, NOT including the Voyager.

So I just do everything the old-fashioned way?  Get on board and wander to an entertainment venue when it's time for the show?

The only ships that have advance reservations are the listed ships (Oasis, Quantum, and Icon classes).

IIRC, there are no reservations (pre-cruise or on-board) for all other ship classes.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Thanks 1