Cruise Addicts R Us

Lots of planning happening for our land portion of our UK trip next year.

planning.jpg.0895ef1251015d6582a38e004507655f.jpg

In comparison, how easy is the cruise part!! All we need do is pay the balance and work out what we want to do in each port. In one of our Midnight Sun Norwegian ports, we want to replicate this photo.

Norway.jpg.0f0b078aa54bd6752715d34f30e6dba1.jpg

• Like 2

We disembarked on Saturday and drove home. Sunday morning I’m in the shower and I think, "You know, I could run ballroom dancing classes in here…" So spacious!

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Just not really off topic but interested   what has happened to any recent postings for El Cheapo Cruise link?

Nothing that I have noticed. I am not aware of any posts being removed, and it has just dropped to page 3 from inactivity as far as I can guess.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Just not really off topic but interested   what has happened to any recent postings for El Cheapo Cruise link?

31 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Nothing that I have noticed. I am not aware of any posts being removed, and it has just dropped to page 3 from inactivity as far as I can guess.

I’ve been away! 🤣

Give me a couple of days…

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

Have I mentioned how much I hate carrying my phone when I’m on a cruise?

7B3AC0E8-B22D-49A6-A9C3-C0E57BE3D18C.jpeg

There was an awkward transition when the old way was being withdrawn before the new way had been properly put in place. Now it is just tap your credit card on the turnstile on your way on & off the platform.

We have had the 10c container deposit going for a while, and I have been storing in garbage bags, unable to come to terms with what is required to recycle them. For the first time yesterday, I loaded 4 bags in the boot to drive to one of the newer bulk recycling depots. After less than 10 minutes, I was driving away with $23.20 of cruise money already deposited in my account. I will be back with the remaining 7 bags same time next month.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

There was an awkward transition when the old way was being withdrawn before the new way had been properly put in place. Now it is just tap your credit card on the turnstile on your way on & off the platform.

We have had the 10c container deposit going for a while, and I have been storing in garbage bags, unable to come to terms with what is required to recycle them. For the first time yesterday, I loaded 4 bags in the boot to drive to one of the newer bulk recycling depots. After less than 10 minutes, I was driving away with $23.20 of cruise money already deposited in my account. I will be back with the remaining 7 bags same time next month.

Ours are sitting in our entry hallway waiting for the shift worker to get off his wherewithal and drive 5 minutes down the road with them!🙄 I suspect he is waiting for me to get sick of tripping over them and do the deed myself. Two things - he has far more room in his car and it is HIS job!!! I sense a Mexican standoff is in play.😂 Though to be fair, he did say  when he staggered in from work this morning that he must do something about it. Yes, Darren, you MUST!! 😠

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

Ours are sitting in our entry hallway waiting for the shift worker to get off his wherewithal and drive 5 minutes down the road with them!🙄 I suspect he is waiting for me to get sick of tripping over them and do the deed myself. Two things - he has far more room in his car and it is HIS job!!! I sense a Mexican standoff is in play.😂 Though to be fair, he did say  when he staggered in from work this morning that he must do something about it. Yes, Darren, you MUST!! 😠

We're getting closer! 10 minutes ago he looked up the opening time for the recycling facility! No movement in the entry hallway yet, but I live in hope! 🙂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

We're getting closer! 10 minutes ago he looked up the opening time for the recycling facility! No movement in the entry hallway yet, but I live in hope! 🙂

Put down some ant baits and insist there was an ant trail, and they need to go.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, arxcards said:

We have one here at Belmont in the Citi Centre (Coles) carpark. Very convenient.

• Like 2