Men’s swimsuit

jmjmann76

On 8/9/2024 at 10:42 PM, jelayne said:

They have a few in the shop, not sure of how much selection or sizes are available.  If you are already in Fort Lauderdale you may want to check out TJMaxx or Ross before boarding.  Both are on 17th near the port. 
FYI there is a Total Wine by TJ’s if you need wine to bring on board.😀

According to our prohibited items, alcohol brought onboard at originating port will be confiscated and NOT returned.  So, is wine not included in the "alcohol" prohibition??  Thanks

22 minutes ago, BRomoSoFla said:

According to our prohibited items, alcohol brought onboard at originating port will be confiscated and NOT returned.  So, is wine not included in the "alcohol" prohibition??  Thanks

You are allowed to bring wine onboard (two bottles per stateroom) at the embarkation port. 

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/faq/Cel_Alcohol_Policy_07-30-07.pdf

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with forgetting but a safety net for lost luggage.  Always said everyone should put some clothes in the spouse's suitcase so if one piece of luggage is lost at least everyone will have some clothes.

On 8/10/2024 at 8:57 AM, jmjmann76 said:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!  We just ended up taking an Uber to Walmart where we found several options less than $20.  We made that decision when we realized that we had forgotten a few other things.  ☺️

9 hours ago, hcat said:

We actually squeeze swimsuit, nighties, undies, 1 dressy & 2 casual outfits plus shorts & shoes into our carryons.. just in case.   Arrived in Seattle once WITHOUT any luggage..Luckily,  we went a day ahead.. luggage arrived  at pre cruise hotel last minute..by taxi. Have also observed suitcases fall into the water ...and staff just  looks like " oh well" So we now come prepared!

Hope OP will come back with an update.

OP did, in fact, update us!

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2024 at 5:36 AM, Oceangoer2 said:

Thanks for the info.  We're arriving a day ahead and I wondered if there was a shop nearby the port for shorts, etc.  I'll google both stores for address.

17th & Cordova. TJMaxx & Ross. Both have large quantities of styles & sizes

if you wait until you board you might be very out of luck. On board had 2 men’s swimsuits (size 44 & 48) available in February

Edited by awhfy

A related issue of not packing properly; was on a Carribean cruise and between working out and touring during the

day I didn’t pack enough underwear.  When we docked in St Lucia I found a little general store off the main square (which actually may have been a circle) and purchase a pack of Hanes brand briefs.  When I got back to the cabin I open the pack and discover they are Euro cut, thong style…decided to just go commando for a few days until we docked. 

38 minutes ago, IDL said:

A related issue of not packing properly; was on a Carribean cruise and between working out and touring during the

day I didn’t pack enough underwear.  When we docked in St Lucia I found a little general store off the main square (which actually may have been a circle) and purchase a pack of Hanes brand briefs.  When I got back to the cabin I open the pack and discover they are Euro cut, thong style…decided to just go commando for a few days until we docked. 

Might as well have worn them....same thing....😉

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, IDL said:

Glad we have the CC Wash N Fold laundry perk. 😅