Luggage Tags

lineman

I have checked in on the App., when can I print luggage tags. I have 40 days before cruise. I have cruised over 30 times, first time using the mew App. Used to be, at about 30 days before cruise, your doc. page would turn blue,and you could print them.

Like you said... approximately 30 days but have seen it as late as 21 days.    The link will be active on the Website when available.     Also they usually send you your cruise documents at about 30 days and  luggage tags on last page.

• Like 1

You can print out your luggage tags about out 30 days before your cruise on the website, on your account, cruise documents.

I believe it is the last page.

Or, you can get luggage tagged at port by porters.

Enjoy Your Cruise !

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Like you said... approximately 30 days but have seen it as late as 21 days.    The link will be active on the Website when available.     Also they usually send you your cruise documents at about 30 days and  luggage tags on last page.

Sorry, you got it in while I was typing !

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Those are for RC, Celebrity. Princess are shaped different. The other items are for your Princess Medallion.

I know that. I also use them for Princess luggage tags. A little trimming and they fit fine and all the important info is visible. That's why I posted what I did. We don't use any holders for our medallions, 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1