Enchanted: Suite Breakfast

vakamalua

--In what restaurant is the breakfast for suite passengers held on the Enchanted?

--And what are the hours for suite breakfast?

--Is there ever a wait?

--If you want a hot breakfast in your suite, is there a special hang tag for that or do you have to call room service?

Thanks.

On Enchanted, suite breakfast is held in the Crown Grill. The hours were 7-10 on most days if I remember correctly. We never had a wait for a table, but did have to wait for food to be prepared. We did receive a door hangar and the regular MDR breakfast menu if we wanted to order room service. But we always went to the Crown Grill.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here is the Suite Breakfast menu from the Enchanted, from this past Nov/Dec.  If you would like to see photos of some the food items from that cruise, check out my "Live" thread below by expanding my signature.

Screenshot_20240825_090619_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b20c8abde4014f5846e6110638f2bfc3.jpg

Screenshot_20240825_090639_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1d57cd4dafd35e6cbf35dc551950b830.jpg

Edited by LACruiser88

The menu is nice but they will also make you anything ( if they have or can get the ingredients). For instance, the eggs Benedict can be made with lox. Even if you don’t have a package they will make you a cappuccino. They ran to the buffet to get us chocolate frosted donuts. The service and ambiance is outstanding. 

Even on days we don’t feel like breakfast we always go to have a pot of tea and chat with the servers and manager. Many of them are usually people we have known from before

1 minute ago, memoak said:

I have 3 usual breakfasts there and just go back and forth. We know longer even look at a menu

so , why can't you do that at night in the different SD venues with unlimited?

7 minutes ago, voljeep said:

so , why can't you do that at night in the different SD venues with unlimited?

Because I don’t want to pay $60 per couple per day over a 2 or 3 week cruise when there is probably only a few things I ever order in Crown or Sabatini’s and the Catch menu has very few things my wife can eat since she is allergic to most ocean white fish. In addition I enjoy the Reserve dining area which I find more relaxed and quieter. We rarely eat in SD’s more than maybe 4 times on a 16 day cruise

Other than the continental breakfast from room service you will incur a fee unless you have one of the higher priced alcohol packages. Suites do not get complimentary room service anymore. Breakfast in the specialty restaurants change the hours of service on sea days vs shore days. There will be a letter in your suite telling you everything about your suite amenities. 

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

Other than the continental breakfast from room service you will incur a fee unless you have one of the higher priced alcohol packages. Suites do not get complimentary room service anymore. Breakfast in the specialty restaurants change the hours of service on sea days vs shore days. There will be a letter in your suite telling you everything about your suite amenities. 

Sea days is usually 10:30 closing. Port days 10:00. But this can differ per ship

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Because I don’t want to pay $60 per couple per day over a 2 or 3 week cruise when there is probably only a few things I ever order in Crown or Sabatini’s and the Catch menu has very few things my wife can eat since she is allergic to most ocean white fish. In addition I enjoy the Reserve dining area which I find more relaxed and quieter. We rarely eat in SD’s more than maybe 4 times on a 16 day cruise

so, ...