Classic Beverage Package no pop included?

8 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Just curious, what is a "soda", as included in the Classic package versus a "premium soda" as included in the Premium and Non-Alcoholic packages?  Brand name v generic brand?

The included sodas in the Classic package are Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, Diet Sprite and similar Coca-Cola products.

The non-alcoholic package includes all of the regular sodas plus the "premium sodas" which are the San Pellegrino Italian Sparkling Drinks, Red Bull and similar products.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alexandria said:

The included sodas in the Classic package are Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, Diet Sprite and similar Coca-Cola products.

The non-alcoholic package includes all of the regular sodas plus the "premium sodas" which are the San Pellegrino Italian Sparkling Drinks, Red Bull and similar products.

Got it!  Thanks.  Just sounded funny at first read.

1 hour ago, ch175 said:

The classic package includes “non-alcoholic cocktails.” Wouldn’t a non-alcoholic rum and coke be a coke?

That's an interesting question. Are non-alcoholic spirits available and are there any included in the classic package? 

1 minute ago, lorimay said:

That's an interesting question. Are non-alcoholic spirits available and are there any included in the classic package? 

Not that I have ever seen…question though, if it’s spirits, doesn’t that imply alcohol?  

• Haha 1

I guess calling them non-alcoholic spirits instead of non-alcoholic liquor is marketing. It's a growing market - if you google it, you will see there are dozens of brands now. I've had the gin and vodka substitutes on Regent last December. They carry them in some of the bars. I stopped drinking alcohol over 30 years ago just because it didn't appeal to me anymore, but sometimes I still crave the taste of a gin and tonic. The substitutes are quite realistic. I'll be on the Apex in December with the classic drink package and it would be nice if the non-alcoholic versions were available.

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Just curious, what is a "soda", as included in the Classic package versus a "premium soda" as included in the Premium and Non-Alcoholic packages?  Brand name v generic brand?

You cannot get Vitamin Zero or Red Bull with the classis package.  

17 minutes ago, lorimay said:

The so called non-alcohol beers are on the Classic package but they are not on the non-alcohol package.  They also have a wine, Fre I believe it is named, in both red and white that are non-alcoholic and I believe they are also on the classic package but not the non-alcohol package. 

I do not recall seeing any non-alcohol gin, vonda, burbon, rum, etc.. That does not mean there is not any, just that I have not seen it. 

11 minutes ago, lorimay said:

I guess calling them non-alcoholic spirits instead of non-alcoholic liquor is marketing. It's a growing market - if you google it, you will see there are dozens of brands now. I've had the gin and vodka substitutes on Regent last December. They carry them in some of the bars. I stopped drinking alcohol over 30 years ago just because it didn't appeal to me anymore, but sometimes I still crave the taste of a gin and tonic. The substitutes are quite realistic. I'll be on the Apex in December with the classic drink package and it would be nice if the non-alcoholic versions were available.

I have heard of it, I was just messing around..  🙂

I am on Beyond in 2 weeks, I’ll ask if they have any…not promising to try them though. 

Edited by PTC DAWG