Captain Circle Elite Benefits

dog

On 9/9/2024 at 2:13 PM, Petersonfcu said:

In the past, my wife and I have not purchased ship's internet because although we don't buy plus or premier our T-mobile phones get us internet for free in just about every port in the world.  Now we have a cruise coming up with many sea days.  Am I correct that as an Elite I can purchase one device internet for any given 24 hour period for $12.50?   And that I can make this purchase after I board?

The benefit states 50% off Medallion net package, not daily fees.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, geoherb said:

One of my complaints two years ago was not having the opportunity to order the canapes for formal nights. It was a 16-day cruise with three formal nights. On the third formal night, they delivered a small plate of ship-made chocolates. On our recent Emerald Princess cruise, we got the order form again. 

Strange, we've always received an order form for those canapes. Maybe it was your cabin steward that forgot?

Anyway, we appreciate those chocolates compared to the dried up canapes any day. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

I am a little confused by some of the responses as we are still enjoying the Elite amenities that you say are not offered. 

10 percent in shops - yes. It isn’t on sale items true, but it is good on all regularly priced items. 

Shore excursions - yes. 10 percent discount credited back to your onboard account.  

Priority Water Shuttle - yes. This is an amazing advantage in tender ports where it often takes hours for people without this perk to exit the ship. 

Laundry - yes. Our average turnaround is one day if we get it in before 9 am. Most we ever wait is 2 days, but that’s the exception. 

Afternoon tea - yes. Still available for in room delivery as long as you book in advance. Just enjoyed it on our Alaska cruise last week. 

Canapes - yes. Still delivered to your room in formal nights. You simply need to complete the order card provided by your room steward and hang it on the door the night before. 

Of course, everyone will value the Elite perks differently - we enjoy the wine tasting, 1/2 price wifi, minibar, and Elite lounge.  But by far the best benefits in our estimation are laundry and priority tendering. 

sorry, yes, the benefits we actually may use as stated by @CruisingFox27

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 7:32 AM, 555 said:

Strange, we've always received an order form for those canapes. Maybe it was your cabin steward that forgot?

Anyway, we appreciate those chocolates compared to the dried up canapes any day. 

No. It happened for all Elites. I did like the chocolates, but we never had a choice. On a previous cruise, we received cream puffs on formal nights. There was no choice. My trivia pals enjoyed them.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2024 at 9:42 PM, karatemom2 said:

Canapes - yes. Still delivered to your room in formal nights. You simply need to complete the order card provided by your room steward and hang it on the door the night before.

We have always gotten the canapes even if we didn't fill out the form. The form just allowed us to customize our choices

• Like 1

Currently on Sun Princess and there were no canapés on Formal night.  I enquired at Guest Services, and “technically” you CAN order them via room service, as long as you give them notice.  However, they have none of the order forms you usually receive to submit your choices.

Guest Services, does have an Elite Guests desk, However, all guests need to queue in one line and periodically a member of staff will come and invite Elite guests to move forward, it’s a horrible system. 

On a positive Elite experience, our first lot of laundry was returned, next day service. 

• Like 1

We were on Enchanted two weeks ago- we got the form for the Canapes on the 2nd day (Formal night).  We did not use the laundry, as it mentioned it could be a 3 day turn around. I just ended up paying and doing it myself on the last evening so we would have all clean clothes to pack.  

We asked to have the mini bar wiped out in exchange for a bottle of wine on day 1, they said they'd come by and do it on day 2.... but after dinner on night one, the bottle of wine was there and they took none of the mini bar selection, so we had that as well.  We had two tender ports, so we DID take advantage of that both times, and that was nice.  We didn't even realize you get any kind of priority disembark, it was easy enough anyway- but it was nice to have the private little lounge and first boarding when we were embarking on day 1.