The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday September 21st, 2024

StLouisCruisers

15 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

We had been looking at Hawaii in late January/Feb, I think it was Rotterdam Jan 28. Is that the cruise some if you are planning on?  Thanks, m—

Maureen, several of us are on the January 11, 2025, Koningsdam Hawaii cruise out of San Duego.  There is an 18 day Hawaii cruise leaving the day we get back.  After that, Koningsdam will do a 35 day Hawaii Tahiti cruise.  Koningsdam is the only Pinnacle class ship on the wasr coast. 

The one on January 28 is the 18-day Hawaii cruise.

Lenda

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Lenda, you are correct, Koningsdam. We’ve looked at both Hawaii and the South Pacific. We’d love either, especially SP again but we’re just not quite ready to be “that far” from medical support.  And the cross country flights from here are more daunting in winter... 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess we’ll know when it feels right!  
Thanks! m—

• Like 3

@kazu I’ll buy you a Pina colada or Mai tai in Kona!  No pressure but!  Timing is everything! Praying things improve soon! 

@rafinmd just for a little encouragement, I know everyone’s situation is different but my DM was diagnosed at 79 with AFIb and lived to 96.  So praying all will be well with you too! 

@dfish a new mattress can make a huge difference.    Might be worth exploring. 

• Like 9