Celebrity Apex Accessible Toilets

geordielass2

Hi

We are thinking of booking Apex for the 1st time. My husband is a full time wheelchair user. Can anyone tell me if the accessible toilets are within the Ladies & Gents or are there any independent ones. He can’t use a toilet on his own and I don’t want to have to go into a Gents or take him into a Ladies. Thanks 

2 hours ago, geordielass2 said:

Hi

We are thinking of booking Apex for the 1st time. My husband is a full time wheelchair user. Can anyone tell me if the accessible toilets are within the Ladies & Gents or are there any independent ones. He can’t use a toilet on his own and I don’t want to have to go into a Gents or take him into a Ladies. Thanks 

Edge has one on deck 5?  On opposite side of Cafe il Bacio if I remember correctly.

10 hours ago, Liao said:

Edge has one on deck 5?  On opposite side of Cafe il Bacio if I remember correctly.

11 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

Stick to any M class ship.  There’s an independent accessible toilet near the theater.

Thank you 👍

10 hours ago, Liao said:

11 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

Stick to any M class ship.  There’s an independent accessible toilet near the theater.

Thank you 👍

18 hours ago, geordielass2 said:

Hi

we have never found any on S class ships. This is one thing for which there is much better provision on Royal.

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

If you book suites on the Apex. Luminae restaurant has a single use bathroom. The Retreat Lounge and the Retreat Sundeck have single use men's bathroom.

You reminded me that every E Class ship has single use men & women’s bathrooms in the Retreat Lounge. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, the penguins said:

we have never found any on S class ships. This is one thing for which there is much better provision on Royal.

Agree so we were hoping Celebrity Edge ships might be the same but not sure.

55 minutes ago, hcat said:

if you book suite on BEYOND..beware of restroom in  Luminae.. Electronic door locked me in..Had to bang  for quite awhile for rescue.  These doors are quirky!

OMG don’t like the sound of that.