LIVE from Eurodam Sept 28 - Oct 5, closing out Alaska 🐻🐳 season

Haljo1935

Well, here we go again - closing out the Alaska cruise ⛴️ season on the Eurodam!! We were booked for the Sept 21 - 28 cruise to celebrate our 35th anniversary ❤️ HAL canceled it due to a charter and moved us to this week. At year 35, I think we can figure out how to celebrate on our not actual anniversary date 😉 And it's still Alaska, so what's not to like and why be mad?

Please send any questions as the week progresses - I'll try to get answers. All I ask is a bit of grace on frequency of my posting - it is, after all, AK and the internet may not always cooperate. Those of you who are familiar with my Lives, know I post daily, so that is the plan. And pictures - I take lots of pictures 📸 📷 

I'm sooo excited to once again be headed to The Last Frontier - we had to cancel our May season opening cruise and went elsewhere last Sept, so it's been almost a year and half since we've last seen the great state of AK. I need an AK fix 😎

Buckle up - our journey starts NOW!! Well, almost Now 🥳

Screenshot_20240927_225452_Navigator.thumb.jpg.048a72f1e341942fe3a46cec2ea1c529.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Edit title
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 8

• Haljo1935 changed the title to LIVE from Eurodam Sept 28 - Oct 5, closing out Alaska 🐻🐳 season

Have a fabulous time and I will be following along. Last year when we did the 14 day Alaska cruise, the forecast predicted rain every day- we had only one day of rain the entire cruise so here is hoping that you will have fabulous weather.  It is so nice to be in Alaska w/o all the crowds. The stores are selling off everything before they close so there are many bargains to be found. 

Happy Anniversary and have fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tupper10 said:

Have a fabulous time and I will be following along. Last year when we did the 14 day Alaska cruise, the forecast predicted rain every day- we had only one day of rain the entire cruise so here is hoping that you will have fabulous weather.  It is so nice to be in Alaska w/o all the crowds. The stores are selling off everything before they close so there are many bargains to be found. 

Happy Anniversary and have fun. 

This is the latest we've been; end of Sept, but this is the first time going in Oct.

I agree: less crowds = better!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺

You will have a celebration 🥳 with your 35th Anniversary every day on board one of our favorite ships The Eurodam!

Looking forward to your live! I have been excited for you every day with your count down! Bon Voyage 🛳️!

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Denise 😌

Thank you so much. Here's my morning inspiration picture 

20240928_093348.thumb.jpg.9cf38a8319694d2eed12027419c77ffe.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

I’m so glad you are doing a Live From!  I’ll be following along. We just booked the Eurodam for December so I look forward to your comments about the ship. Happy Embarkation Day!

Thank you and thanks for following. We really like the Eurodam. 

• Like 1