Unlimited Premier Dining

pedirn

18 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

The terms and conditions state that "the specialty dining included in a package is for restaurant Cover Charges only and does not include menu items subject to supplementary charges."

The menu defines what the "Cover Charge" includes.

It may be convoluted, but the information is there.

Sabatinis.thumb.png.45ecc1075ce3f5502ee91bd1a477cac6.png

Last time I will post this. Where does it state that the Package only applies to COVER CHARGE? Where does the menu state that certain items are not included in the package? The package does state it does not apply to Ala Carte.

16 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Please post a pic of the menu. TIA

Look back on this thread more than one view of the menu stating what a package meal consists of. See posts 23 and 71

Edited by memoak
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Last time I will post this. Where does it state that the Package only applies to COVER CHARGE?

@Oxo  excerpts of the T&C’s outlining this have been posted a couple of times in this thread but here is the link if you need it again.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages/terms-and-conditions

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Please post a pic of the menu. TIA

It has been posted multiple times.  I think what you ask has been answered multiple times at this point as well.  Not sure if you are just wanting to see an exact set of words that meet what make you accept what they are doing, or if you are not understanding what the language on the menu in question is clearly stating.  

"Set Menu Cover Charge Includes:"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

So, if it states ALA CARTE pricing those items are not included in the package? Where does it state that on the menu? Where did you find that info? Too bad Princess didn't state that clearly.

Thanks for your interpretation. 

When you are seated at your meal, your server will tell you what your meal includes. That should be good enough info. 

When you're on land, there are restaurants which have a 9.99 dinner menu with specific choices. You don't have full reign of anything on the menu. Think of this as the same. Would you start questioning your server saying it's false advertising?

1 hour ago, CDNCruiser55 said:

I don't think if you can book two dinners in the app but maybe if you booked the second meal directly at the restaurant or if you walked up and they had a free table. I couldn't imagine eating anything else after a crown grill meal though.

Having a second meal was never a thought but going to a SD restaurant a second time after a show was.

Possibly for coffee & another dessert. (which does sound possible) 

11 minutes ago, 555 said:

Having a second meal was never a thought but going to a SD restaurant a second time after a show was.

Possibly for coffee & another dessert. (which does sound possible) 

Would you really take up a table for dessert and coffee while others are waiting to eat dinner with their packages as well ?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Where does it state that the Package only applies to COVER CHARGE?

It states it in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.  

The MENU states that the COVER CHARGE is per person and includes one selection per course.  If there is a surcharge, then the item is not included in the cover charge.  Seems kind of intuitive.

(There are lots of things on the Princess website that drive me crazy.  There is information in the FAQs that is at odds with the Passage Contract, there are spelling mistakes, and there are definitely things that are left vague (probably intentionally).  I personally don't think that this subject is all that confusing - and I don't understand the angst that it is causing - but I realize that is just me.)

Edited by Abercrombie2019
added to response
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oteixeira said:

It has been posted multiple times.  I think what you ask has been answered multiple times at this point as well.  Not sure if you are just wanting to see an exact set of words that meet what make you accept what they are doing, or if you are not understanding what the language on the menu in question is clearly stating.  

"Set Menu Cover Charge Includes:"

That video never once shows the menu.  The menu I can find online for the pizza is nowhere close to being clear that you can't get specialty pizzas.  Maybe it's out of date. But it says that the cover charge includes an appetizer, pizza, and dessert.  Nothing about specialty vs non-specialty pizzas. 

58 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

The MENU states that the COVER CHARGE is per person and includes one selection per course.  If there is a surcharge, then the item is not included in the cover charge.  Seems kind of intuitive.

(There are lots of things on the Princess website that drive me crazy.  There is information in the FAQs that is at odds with the Passage Contract, there are spelling mistakes, and there are definitely things that are left vague (probably intentionally).  I personally don't think that this subject is all that confusing - and I don't understand the angst that it is causing - but I realize that is just me.)

The angst started when someone got upset that on the sushi menu they were not able to order from the part of the menu which clearly state ala carte pricing

1 hour ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

No, it is not just you. It is clear and simple and if people would stop being so selfish and bloody minded there would be no problem at all. 

Edited by paddingtonbear
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, memoak said:

The angst started when someone got upset that on the sushi menu they were not able to order from the part of the menu which clearly state ala carte pricing

Extreme lack of both comprehension and common sense has taken over. 

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Would you really take up a table for dessert and coffee while others are waiting to eat dinner with their packages as well ?

After 9PM there's hardly a crowd at the door waiting to have a full meal. If so, I would return just before they shut the doors. 

1 minute ago, 555 said:

After 9PM there's hardly a crowd at the door waiting to have a full meal. If so, I would return just before they shut the doors. 

They're closing down and wrapping up for the evening. Please don't do this. Grab a coffee at the IC, there's many areas to chill around the ship. 

• Like 1

The Specialty Dining included in a Package is for restaurant cover changes only and does not include menu items subject to supplementary charges.

For casual dining...

Exact meal options, availability, and other details will be determined by the casual dining venue and are subject to change.

[so it can vary by ship]

1 hour ago, 555 said:

They are actually filling 8:40 reservations

4 hours ago, t&atravel said:

@Oxo  excerpts of the T&C’s outlining this have been posted a couple of times in this thread but here is the link if you need it again.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages/terms-and-conditions

OK, here's what I see: '

The upgraded (US$90  Princess Premier® package includes all of the foregoing original Princess Premier package items except that:

• Premier Package beverages are unlimited per sailing;
  • Specialty Meals are unlimited per sailing.  

These full terms apply to both Packages, except as otherwise noted. Packages may be capacity controlled on select cruises. Packages and their parts are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and may not be combinable with other offers. Packages are not applicable to the land portion of cruisetours. '

So, where does it eliminate certain items on the menu?  I agree that UPCHARGE ITEMS are excluded. No other items.