New Drink Menu

14 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I doubt I’m going to tell her how she should have taken her photos. 

My thought exactly.  I appreciate your sharing it and her originally putting it together. 

Edited by alwalaska
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom Baker said:

Sad to see Johnnie Walker Blue Label and Chivas 18 YO missing from the lists, They were both available on the Regal Princess in June by the glass and Included in the Premium Package. If these new menus are to be adopted fleetwide it will certainly be a downgarde for me

The Chivas Regal 18yr is still there. Page 5 above. $20 a glass.  They’ve separated the plus and premium drinks. 

This might be the MDR list.
Pretty sure they won’t delete the variety of cocktails you can buy! 
Some of the drinks in vines have never been listed so maybe the good spirits will be the same? 

Edited by paddingtonbear
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I doubt I’m going to tell her how she should have taken her photos. 

You had good intentions, but these are not new. These menus have been around since the Plus/Premier packages have. I deleted FB a few years ago, lots of misinformation on there.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, startedwithamouse said:

You had good intentions, but these are not new. These menus have been around since the Plus/Premier packages have. I deleted FB a few years ago, lots of misinformation on there.

If they are not new to you then please scroll on by because your posts are not helpful at all. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

If they are not new to you then please scroll on by because your posts are not helpful at all. 

By making claims that these are the only 

menus for drinks on board you are spreading misinformation. There is a reason many of us avoid FB and supposed cruise experts on videos

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Senga said:

Isn’t “misinformation” the norm in the U.S.?  😂😂

Worldwide.

It's up to people to do their research, not just taking a person's word on social media site on what is correct. That's how misinformation expands and effects all who read it.   

I see on CC Princess has new drink menus.  Nope, not true.

What is true is they may be new to a person who hasn't cruised in a couple years, as they are seeing them for the first time.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Senga said:

@startedwithamouse I just think it’s sad that someone, who was TRYING to be helpful, has been met by so much repeated hostility. We get that you are unhappy with this post so, why not remove the stress by ignoring the thread.

Correcting someone is hostility? 

I'm not unhappy with this post, I simply pointed out misinformation.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Senga said:

@startedwithamouse I just think it’s sad that someone, who was TRYING to be helpful, has been met by so much repeated hostility. We get that you are unhappy with this post so, why not remove the stress by ignoring the thread.

What is sad is spreading misinformation and scaring people who think all their favorite drinks are no longer available. Ignore FB nothing burgers and do your research 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, memoak said:

What is sad is spreading misinformation and scaring people who think all their favorite drinks are no longer available. Ignore FB nothing burgers and do your research 

If someone is scared that their favorite drink is no longer available they have more problems than misinformation on cruise critic. Disappointed OK, but scared?

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

If someone is scared that their favorite drink is no longer available they have more problems than misinformation on cruise critic. Disappointed OK, but scared?

We are talking about things that don’t exist. This all phony

• Haha 1

First off, thank you OP for posting the menus.

Secondly, I have been told, and have had, drinks made that are not on the menu. 

The drink I asked for was a grasshopper. The bartender had to look up the ingredients in a book. 

So, I am not too worried about getting something that I want, I am sure it will be made. 

• Like 1

There is no such thing as a "one and only one" drink menu on any ship.  There will be a "basic list" which these appear to be, and have been for some time.  Other spirits will be found at the bars when you are actually on the ship.  There is no chance, none, zero, that the Wheelhouse and Crooners will have the same spirits as the outdoor bar by the pool.  No one is walking around confiscating 3/4 full bottles of Johnny Walker Blue and whisking them off the ship. The menus posted show 5 basic Maritnis.  I promise that Crooners serves more than that.  I did not see a Pina Colada or Dirty Banana on any of those menus.  I promise that if you order either of these drinks, you will get them.  The bottom line is that the bars on the ships are stocked with way more items than appear on these menus and it would be next to impossible (and foolish) to even try to publish a single menu that includes everything.  For stocking and inventory purposes, there may in fact be a master list to aid in ordering.  But that master list probably reads like a phone book.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, greenie082756 said:

First off, thank you OP for posting the menus.

Secondly, I have been told, and have had, drinks made that are not on the menu. 

The drink I asked for was a grasshopper. The bartender had to look up the ingredients in a book. 

So, I am not too worried about getting something that I want, I am sure it will be made. 

Thank you.  My friend loves grasshoppers and I’m sure she will order one tomorrow. I read somewhere that someone orders a frozen grasshopper. Have you tried that?

• Like 1