Topless sun bathing?

Voc6

When God created Woman she had three breasts. Eve complained that there was no bra made for three and her back always hurt. And God listened to her and took away her third boob and created man. And men have been boobs ever since.

ROTFLMAO!!!:D :D :D

You're always so helpful, Derf... Either you add a helpful link, or you add in humor to the situation. THANK YOU!!:)

My my... I have not been on the boards for a few months and the conversations I find... :-)

Actually several of the Princess rides I have seen topless on the upper decks... Most of the ships have at least two if not three or even four levels of decks above the pools and the topless folks are usually up there. Can be windy getting to those decks which are small and hard to find but they are there and usually the wind is not so bad once you get to them. Funny thing is that none of them notice the ships cameras that look over the decks. Awhile back the online cams had to be moved on a couple of ships because of the 'view'. Did not want to scare anybody I guess...

On the beach in St Martin (sp?) the nude beach bus ride always warns the Americans several times that they are heading for a nude beach and how to go to the clothed areas if they want. People then get on the sand and tell the French folks to put their clothes on so as to not scare the kids... not sure why Americans feel they should be able to make the rules for everyone else... even in their homes...

One family (husband, wife, and two sons) got on the sand and several 'youthful' older women where walking around topless and the mother had a fit and yelled at them (very embarrasing for everyone) while the father told his boys in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "That is why you always meet the mothers before you fall for a girl.... Looks are great but they fade leaving you personality which is for life. Then again sometime you get neither and here I stand..."

The wife the proceeded to chace him around with an umbrella and we all had a good laugh as she went for a life insurance claim :D

As for myself, I married a woman with both and if she ends up like her mother, I will be a happy man!

So happy, I am taking the two of them on a southern route on the Sun this Fall, hurricanes not withstanding! :p

We have travelled extensively and I am not at all sure what the big deal is, other than some want to make a big deal out of it. Yes we have taken our children to place where topless is the norm- lately to the Dominican Republic where the majority of tourists seem to be European. Frankly I agree with other posters, our children take our lead. We told them what to expect and why (ie different cultural norms), did not make a big deal out of it, and in the end it was not a big deal to them. More like seeing how others live. The world is a small place and cruises are being agressively promoted internationaly. How can we expect it to be any different?

We have travelled extensively and I am not at all sure what the big deal is, other than some want to make a big deal out of it. Yes we have taken our children to place where topless is the norm- lately to the Dominican Republic where the majority of tourists seem to be European. Frankly I agree with other posters, our children take our lead. We told them what to expect and why (ie different cultural norms), did not make a big deal out of it, and in the end it was not a big deal to them. More like seeing how others live. The world is a small place and cruises are being agressively promoted internationaly. How can we expect it to be any different?

That's why the biggest movies and TV shows are the ones that get all the protesters in a tizzy .... otherwise, would Madonna have a career (had?). Look at what happened to The Da Vinci Code ... one of the biggest films to open in Italy after all the hubub. I enjoyed the book, but heard the movie was blah, so I skipped it. The more fuss you make about something, the more taboo it becomes ... and therein lies the attraction. ;)

What is even more intriguing is this: Why is it that gorgeous women don't go topless on board, but downright henious people do? I have never understood that. Kind of like jumbo shirmp......

Same reason the guys in the Speedos shouldn't be. :eek:

I just started reading this thread so I'm sorry to go backwards and reply to page one, but please...not all American women are offended. Maybe it's because I'm not a jealous-type person, but I just can't for the life of me understand why a woman would get mad at another woman because her husband finds the woman attractive? Good grief -- people are human. I guarandamntee ya if Brad Pitt were half naked in my presence my husband would have to drag me away. What man -- uh, I mean what straight man doesn't enjoy looking at an attractive woman's bare breasts? They are only boobs -- lighten up.

Halle-friggin-lujah!!!!!

I was reading this thread with great glee (thinking of the silliness of most of the comments) and appreciating my wife. I used to have to go to Miami every January on business, and she'd go with me. We'd walk down South Beach and she'd spot boobs for me.

THATS a woman!!!

Would you spot hulks for her?

Absolutely. We met Fabio at a convention once. I asked him if I could take her picture with him. He stood by her, and I said, "No... REAL close". He grinned and put his arms around her, and now I've got this great picture of my wife hugging Fabio nice and tight.

I figured the worse thing that could happen would be for her run off with Fabio. Wow, what a story THAT would be!

(Above stated with the assumption that MOST people think of Fabio as somewhat of a "hunk"... or "hulk" as you put it)

The person asked if you good go topless on a certain ship, or it they had an area.

Suddenly it became a moral question including your kids and husbands.

Know you bring plastic surgery!

What next?

Don't some woman have their breasts blown out of proportion with plastic surgery

The word "plastic" derives from the Greek plastikos meaning to mold or to shape; its use here is not connected with modern plastics

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Surgery

What next?

Streaking?

I will try to keep this thread on top(less). In case someone has a better or more updated answer.

Also as you probabbly DON'T know I am on my way to 10,000 posts and want to reach it before my next cruise in December.

I was amazed at two things. over a dozen children playing on the sand and in the surf who becase they have grown up with it were completely oblivious to nudity. the other was the amazing number of men and women over 60 who looked great!

derf,

I remember when it was being done! It was in the early-mid 70's (73 maybe) when I was dating a guy at Georgia Tech, and we were sitting in his car at a red light on campus and 3 streakers blew right in front of us!

I was dying laughing!!!!! :D :D

derf,

I remember when it was being done! It was in the early-mid 70's (73 maybe) when I was dating a guy at Georgia Tech, and we were sitting in his car at a red light on campus and 3 streakers blew right in front of us!

I was dying laughing!!!!! :D :D

Male Female or too quick to notice.

Archived