Need Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

shanicans55

Check out Amerisuites (1851 SE Tenth Ave) booking through the website ValueTrips.com. They are close to port and shopping and provide breakfast and shuttle transportation to the port (@ $80 per night if booked through valuetrips.com).

You should be able to win a bid on Priceline for a 3* Downtown hotel for $80 or less. Check out betterbidding, biddingfortravel or biddingforfun.com for great advise. Amerisuites is fine for that price too if you can get it for one night. Loved the Legend!

Bon Voyage

Have you ever thought of trying priceline where you bid for a hotel room? If you would like to try it, please read these two websites first, they will tell you how priceline works, http://www.biddingfortravel.com and http://www.biddingforfun.com both web sites are a wealth of information.

I was leary about trying it, I did give priceline a try for my pre-cruise stay last March in Florida. My winning bid of $52 was won for the Marriott Hotel and Marina, downtown Ft. Lauderdale.

I bid 3 * downtown Ft. Lauderdale, close to the airport, close to the pier, water taxi outside the hotel. The cost of the water taxi is $5 per person and you can ride it all day long. Go down to Olas Blvd., great eating places, the hotel tends to be a bit costly.

Hope this helps. If you don't care to try priceline, then the above posters suggestion is a good one as well.

• 9 years later...
Has anyone stayed at this hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and left their car parked for a week?

Is the hotel nice?

Are the cars safe there?

Any help is appreciated.

You should start a new thread as this one is ten years old and your question may get buried.