Just returned from Mariner - No Cruise Crediti

I just returned from Marnier and had a wonderful time. However, upon my arriving home, and learned I did not receive andy cruise credit. Under the cruise value tbale in past cruise on the C&A site it says "Not Qualified." Has any body had this problem??

PS- A review will be up later this week along with pictures.

I just returned from Marnier and had a wonderful time. However, upon my arriving home, and learned I did not receive andy cruise credit. Under the cruise value tbale in past cruise on the C&A site it says "Not Qualified." Has any body had this problem??

PS- A review will be up later this week along with pictures.

They just use the phrase "not qualified" instead of "pending" or something more obvious.

It just means that your cruise credit hasn't been posted yet in your account.

It CAN take up to 90 days.

Relax.

:)

I have the same thing going on with our May 5 Serenade cruise. I have the same message...not qualified! The cruise before this one [RD, September '06] still shows not qualified, but the next entry gives us the points.

It's the first time that I haven't seen the credit within a couple of days.....but I know others that, as the above poster said, have had to wait for the 90 days to see it show up.

Our Serenade May 12th cruise is listed 4 times! under My Cruises. They all say "Not Qualified". :D I am just sort of checking periodically to see how long it takes to sort it out into a single entry and cruise credit. :)

my,my.you people are impatient,:p Took about 85 days for one of mine to show from last Oct..........and I am still waiting for my March 23,2007 one to be credited.......

The RCCL web site is apparently a little confused this evening.

I wanted to print out a list of shore excursions for my upcoming cruise, but my current cruise reservations have vanished. (I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow.)

Interestingly, though, they show that I have a "Not qualified" cruise credit from a 7-night cruise on the Voyager of the Seas sailing on March 31, 2007. The interesting part is that we weren't on that cruise! :)

The RCCL web site is apparently a little confused this evening.

I wanted to print out a list of shore excursions for my upcoming cruise, but my current cruise reservations have vanished. (I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow.)

Interestingly, though, they show that I have a "Not qualified" cruise credit from a 7-night cruise on the Voyager of the Seas sailing on March 31, 2007. The interesting part is that we weren't on that cruise! :)

Not sure if this is your case,but if at any time you booked it(and then cancelled) it will still be on your list(as not qualified)

Not sure if this is your case,but if at any time you booked it(and then cancelled) it will still be on your list(as not qualified)

Oh, that would explain it. We did originally have a deposit on that cruise. I guess I never noticed it being listed there, or otherwise I had remembered why it was. :o

Thanks for reminding me!

I must be special. I went in April and had the credit in about 8 days :)

firefly, all of mine have been credited that fast, too...............until now. My May 21 is still "not qualified", but I'm not worried. It will show up eventually. :D

MM-----13 whole days?? You poor thing......You must be beside yourself;)

I think everyone needs to have one that they have to wait 90 days for........toughens one up..:p

MM-----13 whole days?? You poor thing......You must be beside yourself;)

I think everyone needs to have one that they have to wait 90 days for........toughens one up..:p

We can't ALL be as fabulously and endlessly patient as YOU, Kathy! :p

Let's not forget right too!!

(Right PC??):p

Anyone who has the same first name as my wife of 26 years can't be bad at all :D Now the only question left for you Parrothead is this. Do you do a good "Polly wants a Cracker?" Parrot Imitation. In all seriousness You make a lot of great posts and that I can respect and admire.

David

No Polly imitations(at least not when I'm sober):p Besides Im not into birds.......its Jimmy Buffett,Im a fan of.....

Thanks for the kind words......:)

You are welcome :) Now if I can find out what your favorite drinking stuff is I'll have the answer to the other question (I am buying too) :D Jimmy Buffett now that's a rather good choice :)

Archived