Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

You will LOVE the Sapphire Princess.

Lots of activity and great dining options.

Too bad you won't have Alistaire Greene as your cruise director, (he was the best, but has gone on to the Queeen Victoria)

I know you will have a great time.

Beautiful ship, with many wonderful people to meet.

Elegant ship, without all the "elegant people".

Have a great time.

Am sailing on Infinity out of Seattle on 5-30 -08.

Are we correct that we will be in the "Inside Passage" on th first day?

Hope to see that area. Didn't see it on my first cruise back in 2004 on the Sapphire Princess.

What do you think?

Am sailing on Infinity out of Seattle on 5-30 -08.

Are we correct that we will be in the "Inside Passage" on th first day?

Hope to see that area. Didn't see it on my first cruise back in 2004 on the Sapphire Princess.

What do you think?

Most cruises out of Seattle go into the Pacific Ocean west of Vancouver Island. This ca make the cruise a little bit rougher depending on the weather. The return is definitely west of Vancouver Island as they usually stop in Victoria BC for 4 - 6 hrs.

:cool::)

My DH and myself booked the Spirit rountrip from Vancouver because we wanted to cruise Glacier Bay. Does anyone have any good tips for Vancouver precruise? We need a nice hotel downtown and we want to ride the trolley and get a feel for the town.:D

I did the trolley and I think it is a great way to see all the sights. You could also go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge and/or....I can't think of the mountain that is just north of the bridge.

We are on the RCCL serenade of the Seas on 8-30-08, Inside Passage out of Vancouver. It is myself,wife 1 yr old son and inlaws. There is possibly 4 more joining us. We cannot wait. this is our second Alaska cruise. First one was on HAL.

We are booked on Island Princess-Northbound- June 30, 2008, followed by a land tour. Our third cruise but first one to Alaska. We are really excited. These boards are great, thanks to everyone for all the information and help.

We're heading to Whittier for the southbound cruise on the Coral princess on May 19. Our first trip to Alaska and second cruise. We need a moderately-priced good place to stay overnight in Anchorage - centrally located for getting around easily. We're taking the train to Whittier.

Any suggestions?

We are traveling on the Serenade of the Seas, Inside Passage July 12th. This will be our first trip to Alaska and we can't wait. There is a post started on Meet and Mingle, Serenade of the Seas, 712008, "Alaska or Bust". Join our forum.

Who has a 2009 cruise booked? MEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee on the Radiance, Southbound out of Seward on 8/21/09 wooooo hoooooo

It's time for someone to start a thread for those who have booked 2009 cruises! Want to be the one? I have no plans to return to Alaska in 2009 - but you never know!

Last year was our first cruise + land trip to Alaska, and it was also our only cruise in 2007. I was beside myself with anticipation! This year my Alaska cruise is in July, and it's sandwiched between 2 Caribbean cruises earlier in 2008, and a Canada cruise in October (and possibly a Bahamas cruise in Dec.). I'm a lot more ho-hum about the Alaska trip this year.

Me, me:D :)

I booked earlier this week and cannot wait! I went to Alaska

back in 2006 and have wanted to go back ever since:)

I booked for September on Mercury. The first time I sailed

in May (beginning of the season) and so now I am going

at the other end of the spectrum....end of the season.

But that is AOK with me as I got a great deal:D

Now I am trying to find airfare:eek:

We are booked on Island Princess-Northbound- June 30, 2008, followed by a land tour. Our third cruise but first one to Alaska. We are really excited. These boards are great, thanks to everyone for all the information and help.

My daughter and I will be on this cruise, too. What tour are you taking? We're on 10N, a five-night land tour. Our first trip to Alaska. We're so excited!

Archived