Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

Planning a cruise to Alaska for my honeymoon; Sailing between 5/27-6/2 for up to a week. Would prefer to leave from Vancouver or Seattle (round-trip). Any suggestions? Thank you.

Welcome, NYFL_Traveler! Why not join us on the May 25th NCL Pearl to Alaska round-trip from Seattle? We've got a great roll call going and the Pearl has an itinerary which includes Glacier Bay.

We'll be there with you!!! Hope to meet you.

Oh great!!! I'm new to this board and I just can't believe all the great people and STUFF!!! I'm learning so much and I've been on cruises before. This is our first to Alaska, and we are very excited. My name is Nellie. I've seen you around of the board. Looking forward to meeting you on the ship. :D

There are 8 of us (ranging from mid 40's to mid 70's) on the 16 August sailing of Diamond Princess.

This is the second inside passage trip for 4 of us and first time for 4. Really looking forward to the train to Denali this time which we missed the last time.

It appears after looking thru all these pages that there will be some of us on the Mercury all by ourselves on certain sailings. We certainly won't have to fight over good viewing spots at Hubbard if we can get near to it. Started a roll call for the Mercury on July 20 back in January of this year but doesn't seem to be anyone on here travelling on her.

We are also on May 3 14 night on the Serenade out of San Francisco to Vancouver. This is our second Alaska cruise(13th cruise overall) and first on RCL. We went for Balcony guarantee and got E1. I hope it will be great. Second cruise was Celebrity Mercury but from what I have read this ship will not be close to the Celebrity type standards!

:(

We did this cruise last June. It was awesome sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge. They played "I left my heart in San Francisco" as we sailed. You will really enjoy this cruise on this ship. I know we did:)

DON"T get a cabin above the lounges. We did that last year and could hear every sound from the bands and shows!

My mom decided that it will be more relaxing to travel first across ALaska and cruise second. We are booked on the Veendam from Anchorage to Vancover leaving September 12th instead of North bound September 5th. Any other solo cruisers?

Has anyone taken the cruise tour to alaska on the Millennium? WE are booked in August of 2008.

We are doing B2B leaving Vancouver on 25th July and Leaving Seward 1st August on Millenium. I think we are one of around 10 on the first week as noone seems interested. Several replies for 1st August. What date do you sail?

Archived