Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

Hey Brunolvr!

It looks like you are from my neck of the woods. I live in Spanaway. My hubby and I are taking the Golden Princess on May 17 2008 to Alaska. I'm really looking forward to a vacation. This weather is starting to get to me.

It's good to hear that many of you are celebrating an anniversary or milestone. My hubby and I celebrated our 21st anniversary this year. My how the time flys. I hope that everyone has a great cruise.

Tootles!

Droop:D

Hey Brunolvr!

It looks like you are from my neck of the woods. I live in Spanaway. My hubby and I are taking the Golden Princess on May 17 2008 to Alaska. I'm really looking forward to a vacation. This weather is starting to get to me.

It's good to hear that many of you are celebrating an anniversary or milestone. My hubby and I celebrated our 21st anniversary this year. My how the time flys. I hope that everyone has a great cruise.

Tootles!

Droop:D

Hi, Droop! Yes, we are almost neighbors! Will this be your first cruise to Alaska? I hope you love it as much as we do. We've gone back every year since our first cruise there in 2003. Have you got any excursions planned yet? If you go prepared for anything with a positive attitude, you will have a great cruise!;) -Sandy-

:confused::confused:

Anyone doing the 14 Day Northbound on Veendam on Aug 22,2008.

Going with my wife and 91 year young Dad.

:confused::confused:

You sure you don't want to switch to the May 30th sailing. My best friend is going with her 91yo mother. :D

Hey bronolvr,

My hubby and I are sailing on the Golden Princess on May 17 2008. I lived up in Anchorage when I was about 12 but I think it's different when you are an adult.

So far one excursions for Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. We plan on going on the Mendenhaul helicopter ride, the trainride into the Goldrush town, and the ATV karts along with the speed boat ride.

I'm really looking forward to this cruise. I can't believe it snowed yesturday and today (In march too). I really believe that life is what you make it. If you want to be miserable you will be miserable. If something goes wrong don't let it ruin your whole trip. I laugh at things sometimes when they go wrong. But just think (it's something that you don't forget). I sure hope that eveyone has a great time. :) oops is that that sun? Just kidding. Remember we rust up her in Seattle

Heading out on the Star Princess, inside passage with wife and family on June 1st. First time on a cruise!

Going to missing our yearly Sandals trip a bit this year, but cruise sounds fun!

Ah, but you can't see Alaska on a Sandals trip. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have advise for 1st time cruisers to Alaska, May 17, 2008 for our 25th anniversary.:)

Not sure what to take or what type of clothes to pack!:rolleyes:

Check here on the Alaska board. There is plenty of advice for you.

My husband and I are traveling on the Sapphire Princess North on Aug 9. First trip to Alaska, second cruise.

We also have a land portion of the trip with Princess. Understand the tour they provide for us in Denali is not worth it. Can't take Tundra tour as there is not enough time. Any other suggestions?

My family and a friend just booked our first cruise to Alaska. Sailing on the NCL Star 19 July. From everything I've been told and read, it's going to be filled with spectacular scenery and wildlife. I can not wait!

Coral Princess May 19 Solo!!!!! Can't wait! I have never been on a cruise before but I am sure I will have a great time as I have already "met" some of my fellow passengers. I hope they won't mind me casually showing up wherever they are!!!!! LOL

We are on Dawn Princess....July 16, 2008....Round trip from San Francisco....there will be 3 of us....Me, my boyfriend, and My 19 yr old son....first time to ALASKA....out of the ordinary---but I thought....Alaska or Arizona in July???? hmmm....That was how I made my decision.....WOO HOO....can hardly wait....I am getting more excited the more I learn about Alaska too.....

We're cruising first time to Alaska on the Coral Princess June 9 and then doing our own tour for another 6 days. We have a Roll Call group at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=562260. Come join us if you're sailing those dates.

Also, check out our website at: http://alaskacruiser.home.sprynet.com.

We are on the Celebrity Infinity 5-30-08.

First time for DH. Second cruise for me. The first was also to Alaska on Sapphire Princess. (with Mom and Sis) At that time did what Mom (age 80) could handle. Looking forward to taking DH to this wonderful destination.

Can hardly wait to show DH all the sights. Doing whale watching with Captain Larry in Juneau.

Anyone have stories about this excursion?

Booked this based on a few threads I read on this sight. We want to see as much wildlife as we can.

Love to hear from you.

Archived