Who has booked Alaska for a 2008 cruise?

brunolvr

We booked Spirit July 23. The roll call is very quiet, but, the ship is almost full. Join the roll call, so we know who is going.:)

We will be on the Spirit a week after you! Ditto on the roll call being quiet for now. The only problem I had with doing all of the planning for this trip is now I cannot wait to GO on the trip! :D

Cheers

Chris in VA

:D My D.H. and I are counting the days now, just received our Doc's 2 days ago.:) .. sailing on the Veendam, May 16th, Vancouver---Hubbard Glacier , Sitka, etc: return to Vancouver. 14 days......... We done a 7 day Alaska trip, last year, on June 10th, and the weather was fantastic, in fact, it was warmer in Juneau, than it was at home, on Vancouver Island,.. ( for that one day !) We even had a few brave souls, happily swimming in the pool, at least on two of the days!......... So, one never knows , what Mother nature has in store for us,, ( but, we can always hope for sunshine)

cheers

Those of you who are early, early cruisers to Alaska this year, we'll be eagerly awaiting to hear all about your cruise experience when you return. Don't forget to check back in here on the Alaskan boards! Maybe someone could start a thread "Just Returned from Alaska"!:) Thanks!

We are a group of 3 couples cruising on the Coral Princess leaving from Vancouver on May 26. Two of the couples have previously cruised to Alalska, one has never been.

We are having a ball planning and talking about our trip. We are also doing the 4 day land tour and are anticipating all the gorgeous scenery that there is to behold.

Only 36 more days!

We are going on the Dawn Princess round trip from San Francisco, leaving 5/17. I am getting anxious.

Oh, you lucky thing you get to leave in a month...less than

a month actually:D :)

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!:)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi - leaving from Seattle RT21 days! First cruise so there's a bit of apprehension with the excitement....you know - right clothes, activities, when to eat, where, etc! FUN!

You are cruising for 3 weeks???:eek: :D I wanna go!!!!!!

My wife and I are going on the Celebrity Millineum Alaska Curise. We depart Vancouver on September 5, 2008. This will be the first cruise for us. I did register on the "roll call" with Celebrity, but thus far have not found anyone registered for this cruise. We are eagerly awaiting September to arrive.

My wife and I are going on the Celebrity Millineum Alaska Curise. We depart Vancouver on September 5, 2008. This will be the first cruise for us. I did register on the "roll call" with Celebrity, but thus far have not found anyone registered for this cruise. We are eagerly awaiting September to arrive.

Hi, I sailed Millennium back in 2006. She is a wonderful ship:)

Hope you have a great time.

As for the Roll Call, sometimes they can be totally funky:eek:

You will get some cruises with 100's of pages while other

ones are slow......I registered for my upcoming cruise (Mercury

to Alaska) and there are only 4 other folks registered on that

one too:rolleyes:

Oh well, once I get on board I always have a fantastic time:D

and I hope you will too!

Archived