Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Thanks Jen, I have talked to Jenny "Cyclone Fanny Icemaiden" and Jarrod, we understand, sad they wont be there, but we will have a great time!!!:) Should be some good photos for the "everybody's photos dribble" thread:p

Chez

xx

On my honour I promise I will not dribble at cc christmas party

from Icy ( who has had too many crownies tonight) whilst responding to emails:D

On my honour I promise I will not dribble at cc christmas party

from Icy ( who has had too many crownies tonight) whilst responding to emails:D

Oh Jen, I was just thinking, hope you didnt have too many Crownies one night and invite your cabin mate to join CC:eek: :o perhaps she is a lurker too:p

Chez

xx

Oh Jen, I was just thinking, hope you didnt have too many Crownies one night and invite your cabin mate to join CC:eek: :o perhaps she is a lurker too:p

Chez

xx

Just one of the reasons that i didnt post my cabin buddy review on here! I wonder if Walty and cookie are hanging to find out the goss!

Icy

do you all think name badges would be a good idea maybe screen name and real name , not everyone has Cc hats,

if so should we all do our own or is someone good with computers that could make some.

Also i was thinking about maybe we should bring our P and O cocktail "glasses" or princess ones or even ones from the "other side".

I have a few spare if we decided to do this.

can you tell i have bee thinking about this dinner for a while

any other suggestions? I am thinking asking the waiters to do a bomb alaska walkthrough or dance on our tables a bit much!!!

OR NOT

do you all think name badges would be a good idea maybe screen name and real name , not everyone has Cc hats,

if so should we all do our own or is someone good with computers that could make some.

Also i was thinking about maybe we should bring our P and O cocktail "glasses" or princess ones or even ones from the "other side".

I have a few spare if we decided to do this.

can you tell i have bee thinking about this dinner for a while

any other suggestions? I am thinking asking the waiters to do a bomb alaska walkthrough or dance on our tables a bit much!!!

OR NOT

I think the parade is going just a tad overboard!!:p

I have a collection of 'C' bottles from my cruises in the States, as well as the Cocktail glasses from P&O.

Name tags......not a bad idea. Good thing is that most of us know each other already, with the excpetion of a few.;)

What about wearing all our cruisecards and lanyards from over the years??:)

I think the parade is going just a tad overboard!!:p

I have a collection of 'C' bottles from my cruises in the States, as well as the Cocktail glasses from P&O.

Name tags......not a bad idea. Good thing is that most of us know each other already, with the excpetion of a few.;)

What about wearing all our cruisecards and lanyards from over the years??:)

Haha cool Jarrod, I have a Sun lanyard, a new Sky one and an old one, will bring my P&O cocktail glass, two shot glasses, my Sky mug for coffee.............and is there anywhere my P&O towle pillow will fit??? oooohhhh I just got a P&O backpack too to pack it all in:D

Seriously though, I will bring the glasses and the lanyards are a good idea, I know Geoff has some "special" candle holders arrangerd hee.......if someone is happy to makeup nametags I would wear one:o

I am soooo excited, can you freeze frangipani flowers?? I would bring some for the table:p

Chez

xx

A week to go.;) This time next week I'll bet settling in to my room at the Mercure waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive.:)

Boy time has certainly flown........:eek:

Jarrod,

I will be in the pool by then.

Cheers

Geoff

A week to go.;) This time next week I'll bet settling in to my room at the Mercure waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive.:)

Boy time has certainly flown........:eek:

I will be ironing my mumu and polishing my p and o special cocktail glass and thinking about meeting these special cruisers on here who make cruising so much fun (even when not cruising):D

thanks guys you are wonderful, well most of you are anyway. you know who you are!!!:p :D

warm up the cocktail bar the aussie cruisers are coming

Check In is from 2pm as usual. If I leave home @ 1.50pm, I should be there by 2pm!!:p

I have to get my money's worth don't I!!;) Go down and have a drink, or go across the road to Woolies to get one, and sit back and relax.....:)

What time are you guys planning to arrive?? I bet you'll have fun with Chez and Andy on the way down!!:D

Archived